Toribash
Also, we should arrange games at some point. We can also play some modes (on the d2ware link provided by inmortalpig you can find instructions on how to host them). The problem would be lag, but I'm used to that shit. Playing from South America on North America servers taught me to do so.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Also, we should arrange games at some point. We can also play some modes (on the d2ware link provided by inmortalpig you can find instructions on how to host them). The problem would be lag, but I'm used to that shit. Playing from South America on North America servers taught me to do so.

Yup Tinerr, let's play some time.

I made a guild for toribash so everyone join.
You can be in up to 4 guilds at once so everyone should have a slot free right?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
throw me an invite to the toribash guild thing
not willing to play on any other servers than EU or South African though.
lag is horrible, got 300ms playing with tinerr on US servers and 450ms playing with gorman on AUS =/
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
2 rampages in one game

here

Lol, rapier at 36:00
Anyway, is there some way to find out the win rate of games you finished? I've only left one game without other people leaving. It was because some chen figured a way out to teleport to one corner of the map and summoned me to him. Then he blabbered on in Russian. I couldn't move or escape, so I left.
f=m*a syens
pirate is a good pickup vs pudge on mid
but that morphling
free gold.

how does one fail so hard with morphling?
http://dotabuff.com/players/58220785...atch_type=real
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Add me: Batman Bin Superman

I'm kinda new, still checking out new heroes. I mostly play with a classmate of mine, but others are also welcome.

Currently I'm only good with Zeus. It's ultimate gives group orgasms.