Toribash
I tend to go by Chris, or CMF. Now I’m definitely not the most active person on the Forums the reason why i haven't posted on the forums is simply because I never had any interest, but just ask and I'll to start posting I have just come back from a spot of inactivity, about five months because of surgery and school. (believe me it was alot of work) As for my current activity, I am quite active ingame, I try to get ingame as much as possible in a day, however I do have to school is a factor ...And IRC time? My computer sucks so I'm normally not on,

Ima stop rambling, just for you reader! I’ve never been banned.
I live in the Chicago suburbs in IL,USA therefore I normally dwell around CST, However I am on at random times through out the day , so it really doesn’t matter to me.

But changing back to the Toribash Community, I play my best in a range of mods, However I normally play Judo and Akindo, I do play mosy mods however, I’m not a pro who plays one mod, I’m diverse and try any mod, as for professional playing, I’m currently brown belt, I don’t find belt too important anymore, as my skills are sometimes that of a dan or a green belt.

On the note of professions, I’m not amazing at any certain types of toribash “profession” I can’t do art because I’m artistically handicapped, My music sense is listening only, and well, I guess I’m somewhat useless as a professional, I do however reserve a small right to say I am slightly good at MP, but I don't do single player replays because anyone with a slight bit of skill can slave over the computer to make one. I choose not to play for tc. As for myself, I could write a thesis on myself, however I won’t, I’ll tell you this simple thing – “I don’t take crap” I will not stand for idiots, or blindingly obvious trolls, unless I am aware of the troll – However that doesn’t mean I won’t have fun, I am here to have fun after all. And that’s why I want to join Revenge. Because I want to be in a fun, less serious, laid back community, I'm not looking for constant duelling or clan wars, I’m looking for a name to be tagged with, that shows I am part of a community, and I’m looking for some fun, not insane amounts of competition, but I think that'll be a fun, special treat.
long post is long!Chris(CMF) If you wish you can test me you'll just have to /sa OMFGDIE
Well you are not forum active,
You use good grammar well that is good,
I would like to see ye raise your post count,
Anyways apathy for now.
I'm a lot more active in game. I have experienced that belt doesn't really matter as a white belt can beat a master belt if he is lucky, although extremely unlikely.
Last edited by OMFGDIE; Jan 29, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
name:reyramiro
belt:5dan black belt
Toricredits: 38,277
Why you wish to join:I want to join the clan to take me to the success
Replays/Art:mmp I made some good replays
Favourite mod:wushu , aikidobd and i love sparr
Do you have access to IRC?: yes

really not much to tell.
been to some good others bad clans.
I am also very active
Attached Files
zambada7.rpl (260.5 KB, 4 views)
zambada2fix.rpl (521.4 KB, 3 views)
zambada 4.rpl (651.0 KB, 4 views)
nice rey forever35.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
rkg ovr.rpl (435.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by reyramiro; Feb 4, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
son of zeus
I don't like the looks of this guy. He pretty much clan hopped. 23 hours ago, he was in element. And now he's applying for Prophecy. Last time I left a clan for Prophecy, I waited at least 2 weeks. That and his grammar is slightly off.

Looked at replays: Definite hell no. I mean his parkour skills are slightly over mine, but everything else was horrible.

zambada7: Meh.
zambada2fix: Feh.
Zambada4: Eh.
nice rey forever35: You're not even in that replay. Failed there.
Rkg ovr: That was the worst fucking spar I've seen in a while. 1. the movements were horrible. 2. Fractures? Seriously, fractures? Just... No.

Pray that the leaders let you in.
beware
the goblin
you hop dude
no offense but I say No.There were good clans you were in that you left .whats that reason?
can you please list all of the clans you have been in?