Toribash
no, a player who is quality is applying and thinks that playing with some of your players may allow them to have some knowledge of whether they think i am good enough or not, i'm not friends with any of them exactly but i think i should be given a fair chance and you guys should atleast look at my app before autorejecting, i am a good player and a friendly guy
you don't have better replays?

and instead of just playing you should have a word or few with them, i don't think they will remember YOU as there's for sure many players they played with.
Originally Posted by Scorpio000 View Post
you don't have better replays?

and instead of just playing you should have a word or few with them, i don't think they will remember YOU as there's for sure many players they played with.

Quoted for truth.
,,I'm so good I don't need to give a fuck about their recruitment rules" attitude I sense.
I didn't ever say that you must be friends with our members, rule says that one of them must support your application.
I don't see any.
Rejected.
retired

Card:

Past Clans: Vampire, Piratez, Demonic

Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Art

Infractions:

A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): So. I am from Poland and i live in Szczecin. I am playing Toribash for a bit long time, but due to some breaks i am not an uber good player. I am pretty friendly, i am making easily new friendships. Why do i want to join? Well, maybe because CW has few polish players that i know, maybe because i love waffles. Who knows? My favorite mods are judo and aikido. I hate wushu.

Only 1 replay from SP and 1 from MP cuz i am lame replay maker. Also, that aikido match was against some guy, but it saved as Uke >:|
Attached Files
Cross Ending .rpl (83.7 KB, 5 views)
movea.rpl (49.1 KB, 4 views)
Sorry to invade but I was just looking around the apps of the others but somehow, my web browser is telling me that page 29 of this thread contains a virus.
Originally Posted by Robber7275 View Post
Sorry to invade but I was just looking around the apps of the others but somehow, my web browser is telling me that page 29 of this thread contains a virus.

That's probably my fault. I don't have ANY idea why my posts are making some antyviruses thinking thats a virus :P