Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Like guys, i dont wanna say anything, but we still aint vote based,basically anybody gets in, other then xec ofc
h
My application
(Nick)name : wolf just as I like it :3
Why do you want to join? :Because as my self I think im not so great at Rk-mma and want to learn more from fantastic rk'ers such as insanity vipertech and Hipower
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? :Because the mod is enjoyable and you can do every thing in it from jumping to tricking thats why I love this mod so much :3
An own rating of your skill (1-10) :Id say 7
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :I might not have 3 but maybe 1 or 2

oh and also my user card:

Ty
Attached Files
Rk mma 2.rpl (54.7 KB, 11 views)
Rk mma.rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by wolfkidxD View Post
(Nick)name : wolf just as I like it :3
Why do you want to join? :Because as my self I think im not so great at Rk-mma and want to learn more from fantastic rk'ers such as insanity vipertech and Hipower
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? :Because the mod is enjoyable and you can do every thing in it from jumping to tricking thats why I love this mod so much :3
An own rating of your skill (1-10) :Id say 7
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :I might not have 3 but maybe 1 or 2

oh and also my user card:

Ty

no
he bought all his qi and is complete noob and a clan hopper ( I wonder why, cough "12" cough" )
I think we should say by democratic vote that wolfkidxd is officialy rejected.
anyways, guess who made rk-mma!
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Uhh...Why u show us replay that you lose in? Rk-mma 2.rpl is just u flipping and falling out. If it was my choice i'd say no

Oi, when I first started playing I uploaded games that I enjoyed, whether it was win or lose.

Besides, this is an org for people that enjoy rk-mma. We're not elitists here.
Yes to wolfkid

edit: swaves why would you reject someone from an organisation because they clan hop? >_>
Well, holo, we can't just hold out are hands and start playing patty cake with every person that wants to join. It's time to step it up a notch. We need to become official. Get to know our insain amount of members first.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.