Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Daven's Quarry
"Damn it. That means I won't get any more death threats."
He says, teasing.
"Maybe we can talk about something else then."
Bryce's eyes roam the room for a few moments.
"So that morning. Why did you do it? Why did you save me?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Cael

The officer watches Naudius run away. He signals for his men not to give chase, then moves to one.

"Caius, bring me my horse. I need to go to Commander Dragon immediately. Fast!"
Daven's Quarry

Serah smiles.

"That is for me to know, Now I am getting tired. If anyone touches me or enters this room, It will wake me. And I will kill anyone who gets close enough. I got extremely good at feigning sleep." Serah says with a tired smirk before dozing off.

Cael

Naudius notices he is not being chased. It puzzles him but as he approaches the hiding spot for his gear he takes advantage and grabs his stuff before heading to the nearest inn.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Daven's Quarry
Bryce stands and walks to the door, shaking his head with a crooked smile in the corner of his mouth.
He exits Serah's room and enters his.

He dons his formal ware. He has already been wearing a white linen shirt with black leather pants and brown, elaborately made boots. On top of it, he wears a stained light blueish leather coat with flourishing lapels showcasing the red and grey silk inner linings. At his waist, the coat is cut down the front and back middle, allowing for manueverability in his lower body. It is masterfully tailored for him and him alone. Also at his waist is a sword belt, carrying his finely crafted beauty of a blade in its scabbard on his left hip ; as well as carrying additional bags of coins, trinkets and etcetera around the rest of the belt's length. This is all carefully concealed with a bright red textured sash wrapped around his waist, falling over and around his sword and scabbard. On his left shoulder drapes his family shoulder cape, sigil facing outward and is visible. He also wears his badge on his coat lapel.

Bryce walks downstairs, and awaits his meeting.
Last edited by Ray; May 28, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
The Broken Keg

Naudius enters and immediately looks around for any soldiers and sees no obvious ones so he walks around listening to the various bits of conversation and hears nothing of relevance. He cusses under his breath and walks to the innkeeper.

"You hear interesting rumors in here all the time don't you?" Naudius says with a slight smile as light hearted as he can be.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
The Broken Keg

Naudius continues smiling.

"I like to collect rumors while I drink, speaking of what do you have?" he responds cheerfully regardless of the innkeeper's frown
---------------
-----------------------
Daven's Quarry

Not too long later, a tall, dark haired man in a white cloak imprinted with a green fish enters. Under the cloak he is finely dressed, though not quite as well as Bryce. A guard of five also follow into the room and disperse, though not going too close to Bryce's company.
A jagged scar runs down from the left of his forehead across his nose bridge into his right cheek, giving his already hard face a dangerous look. His foreboding grey eyes amplify the effect even more. His voice is hard as well, deep and somewhat gravely.
He does a small bow before seating himself at Bryce's table.
"Lord Bryce Caryotte. I am Tomas Rhavin from Riverdale. It's my understanding you wished to negotiate terms with House Rhavin?

The Broken Keg

"Not much. We live in a bland, if large, town. We have some recently imported melon punch, if you would like?"
The Broken Keg

Naudius ponders for a moment.

"Well what would you honestly drink? Whatever it is I want some and ill pay for a glass for you too." Naudius smiles at the man.
---------------
-----------------------