Toribash
Looking for mmo pvp games that are
1. if not free cheap
2. fun.
Not HoN, or LoL, or Sc2
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by BabiesInABlender View Post
I want a game that doesn't have melee, can run on a crap system and is a first person shooter.

Quake live, browser based, free

And Paintball 2.0

Originally Posted by biggems View Post
where can i find a game tht is first person shooter but is free nad doesnt have much lag

look up.
-----
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
aah, i appreciate you guys posting it, ill check it out. but it wasnt what im searching for

im searching for stuff like this

Vindictus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtYZf...eature=related

Continent of the Ninth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gkFL7G8ow

^ something that come's close to C9 problem is tho, both are not availible in europe.

Though I haven't played it, my older brother who doesn't like videogames at all anymore; Told me Fiesta was really fun, if you can stand the slightly anime-ish style.
Last edited by ivolt; Apr 16, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Any one here know of a game like minecraft? Free roam and such? Sorry if this has already been asked, can't really be bothered to go through the 27 pages :S.

WolfIce Moderated Message:
Don't be lazy.
Last edited by Wolfe; Apr 18, 2011 at 06:16 PM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Something like Minecraft? I'm fairly certain Ace of Spades is kinda like that, although I haven't played it yet.

Although joining an actual server is so fucking annoying you won't even want to play it by the time you join one.
Last edited by up2u; Apr 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
FortressCraft for the xbox360, but It's basically copy/pasted with less flair.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Hmm I see, they both sound good. But I currently do not own an xbox 360. Oh well maybe one day.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I can't play any pc games unless they work on wine (which most don't) but let me try again.
I'm looking for a moba type pvp that's hopefully available for mac, or at least works on wine. I at least want pvp, it doesn't have to be moba or anything. It could be an mmo, and something NOT WoW or runescape. I already have LoL, HoN, and Sc2. It can't be subscription, and it's fine if I have to pay for it.

:/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.