Toribash
pretty stylish opener, and the manip was done really well.

Would have liked to see more damage on the split, but it was whatevs.

good job
They said everything, but pay atention at the spar, something is really weird for me, after the first kick u made the gravity seemed stronger making u landing faster, i can't understand what happened, lol
Thanks guys, I actually kept the pose transition because it made me laugh. Not much else to it.

Skeet was just a possibility I saw was availible so I made that on the first try and decided to keep it.

------

Oh, and while in the making of more stuff, have a pair of tricking replays.
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Gods thunder.rpl (329.6 KB, 18 views)
Mack - [T] - Bangbang.rpl (142.5 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Mack; Oct 26, 2015 at 11:28 AM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
God's thunder: Meh, could've sticked landings better, and worked on the transitions some more. Disliked.

Bangbang: Beautiful. Got speed, momentum, fluidity. Keep working on this replay, and I think it'd be better if you keep the momentum after your spinning kicks instead of trying to stick to the landing.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i don't do tricking so i'll just cnc this

Heat:
lovely opener and lift, kinda felt like uke was supposed to spin the other way though
i like your next spin especially, right before the grab
split was just a shin kick, eh
nice arm dm but again, another shin-only kick for the decap
skeet was pretty funny, though it, along with the pose feels forced
Decap was actually me punching the back of uke's neck if you look close. And shin kicks are pretty expected in a close upside down position. Thanks.
-----
Oh, and I finished the tricking replay.
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Bangbang.rpl (251.6 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Mack; Oct 26, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Replays|
Open the replay with notepad or make it into a txt file, follow the "NEWGAME" line until you find a part that says "1 0 2" change this into "1 0 1" and save. Now you rename it back into .rpl or just open the replay.
|Replays|
The thing I adore about all of your replays are your openers, unique, fast, slow, whichever one you do you make it look great
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist