Toribash
This is probably the most well written note of inactivity I've seen in a long time lol.
Thanks for the heads up, summer seems to be causing a general dip in activity anyway
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Lol well thanks and no problem. Just didn't want you guys thinking I wasn't really interested^^, but yea with getting out of school and getting jobs and whatnot I can see why people are probably getting pretty busy. Anyways I digress :P I appreciate the positivity in your reaction haha.
No problem it's good enough that you told us ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hey guys,
I have this event at school going on which requires me to go to Montréal, which is two hours away from where I live near Ottawa. It will be full day event, and actually I have to leave within the next two minutes...the bus leaves at half past 7. I'll be back around 8-9PM. See you all then :3
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Well a day isn't considered much of an inactivity but thanks for telling us anyway.
Have fun and good luck!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Have fun with your friend! Wait why are you online and not with your friend? What kinda friend are you?? O_O Jk :3

Anyways my less being active inactivity is gonna start in a couple of hours (final exams). Like I said I will still be able to post everyday, but not as much. I dont think I could be ingame very often. Maybe a couple of matches per day. It will end Wednesday 22nd.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 14, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. :3
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Name: Update
Reason: My best friend i've known my entire life is leaving for the Marines this weekend, so we're hanging out for a couple days.
Return time: Friday night

Sorry to have to be inactive for a few days just upon entering the clan, but this may be the last time I get to see him :/