Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by RockStarzz View Post
It was kamura...

It wasn't actually.
I had him post in our main Essence thread so that I could avoid the 24 hour post bump.

Have a look: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=303712

Anyway, what do you think Vordred?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
It wasn't actually.
I had him post in our main Essence thread so that I could avoid the 24 hour post bump.

Have a look: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=303712

Anyway, what do you think Vordred?

Oh... ok. I liked it :3
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Lookin nice as I said.

One thing, maybe you should list all staff positions and explain a bit about them.

Oh, my bad. ^^ I must've missed that.
Hm, perhaps.
I think I'd like to do that in our advanced guide though that I'll be writing.
The basic guide is essentially aimed and teaching you what you need to know to be able to use the forum, geared towards new players.

Originally Posted by RockStarzz View Post
Oh... ok. I liked it :3

Heh, I'm glad you did bruv. ^^
Oh, my bad. ^^ I must've missed that.
Hm, perhaps.
I think I'd like to do that in our advanced guide though that I'll be writing.
The basic guide is essentially aimed and teaching you what you need to know to be able to use the forum, geared towards new players.

Heh, I'm glad you did bruv. ^^

Np :3
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
RussianFail,
I've responded to your comment.
Please refrain from posting in our application thread from now on though.
It's there for applications. Instead, keep those things for General Discussion.
Thanks mate. ^^

Hey, please leave comments like this for the General Discussion.
You're free to post there, so I'll delete these after you've seen this.

Essence-Minor is a training clan though, dedicated to low-qi players and new players, so that we can train them to eventually be in Essence. I understand why you might think that, but as far as applications go, I'm very very lenient with how I allow people in. For new players, there's already a lot of information presented, and so the goal is to make it as easy as possible to transition and get involved. From there, we have a progressive ranking system which they level through as they advance in Essence-Minor and their own account. +1s are the newest members, and so before the advance to +2, they must be active on the forum and be around for awhile. +2 is the main member-base of people who have gotten past the beginning stages. From there, +3s are people who aren't above 800qi, but are very promising members. +4s are the people who are above 800qi who are almost ready to graduate, or who are ready and are just waiting to get approved for writing their graduation app. +5s are Essence trial members. I understand why you might believe my judgement to be wispy waspy, but it's a training clan and the goal is to take new players with almost no toribash background and help them along to become excellent players and members. The only thing that I really look for is that they have an interest in joining, that they'll stay active and progress, that they're friendly people, and that they fill out the template provided. If they do that, I allow them in. Effort beyond that does go a long way though, and it'll help them progress much faster and further.

Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
My bad rap, I worry about you, man

No worries, I'll go ahead and delete that ;)

Nono, it's perfectly alright Russian.
Also, why do you worry about me? ><
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Idk, I'm overprotective of everyone, even if albus aborted me :3

Heh, well thank you very much RussianFail.
It's most appreciated.