Toribash
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
You can also open the "Not-The-Cow-Level" by putting a Bardiche into the cube (alone) and hitting transmute

Yeah, I had Bovine Bardiche but it was salvaged by accident. So sad.

Similar to this video.

Video

Btw, My BattleNet ID is Chris #14608
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

You're serious, Kadala?

Kalada and Kanai's Cube usually give me the Grin Reaper(s).
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Keep a Grin Reaper Chris. They're really useful for the Helltooth build that I see you have boots on for. Cube it and you'll do a lot more damage.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Keep a Grin Reaper Chris. They're really useful for the Helltooth build that I see you have boots on for. Cube it and you'll do a lot more damage.

Yeah. I have that in my Cube already. Both still give me another Grin Reaper again.

I'm serious. I need Helltooth helmet.
the struggle for focus is real, almost para 400 and i've solo'd gr50 but i can't get the only item i need to finish my monk's build.

it's really funny because i have like 20 on non-seasonal but as soon as it comes to seasonal i can't get what i neeeed

also in the light of things i started my wd and almost have a full helltooth set lmao, kadala gave me 2 pieces in like 200 shards.

8x

lost count

lost count

lost count
Last edited by Faint; Sep 18, 2015 at 08:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Had the same struggle, but mine was with Restraint. Took me like, almost 2 days to get one.

hahahahahahaha

a whole 2 days man that must have been a real headache

i've spent probably over 30k blood shards now on this ring
Last edited by Faint; Sep 18, 2015 at 09:01 PM.