2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Cowboy Bebop anyone?

I seen it a couple of times
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Thanks for the Promotion buddy ;)
And also.. I have a rank in mind, but I don't know how they're called... On the ship there is like a "basket" where one of the Pirate keeps a lookout if an enemy ship is nearby. Now thats the rank.. A guy that should stalk the other clans boards looking at what they talk about. If its nothing to do with us (e.g art thread) then just ignore it.

Is it the guy with a binocular, who is looking for the suroundings? Yeah i know what you mean, i dont know the name either, is it watchmen? o.0
Carpenter

The carpenter was an officer responsible for the maintenance of the ship below the deck level (including the hull, decks, bulkheads etc), in the same way that the boatswain was responsible for everything above the deck. He was responsible for replacing damaged or worn masts and yards, repairing or replacing the rudder or any other timber which needed it and for stopping leaks. Carpenters were usually experienced seamen as well as tradesmen, and often enjoyed a similar rank to boatswains.
Boatswain

The boatswain (or bosun) was one of the most important men aboard any sailing vessel. He was responsible for "...all the ropes in general belonging to the ship: with all her cables, anchors, and sails; her flags, colours and pendants...". He was also responsible for making sure every man was correctly on watch and at his station. During battle it was a small group of the best seamen under the command of the boatswain and his mates (if he had any) who saw to the sailing of the ship while most of the crew worked the cannons. On many ships the boatswain was also responsible for discipline. In some ships the boatswain also took on the duties of master gunner.
or simpli
Rank 1 Landlubber
Rank 2 Water dog
Rank 3 Swab
Rank 4 Cabin boy
Rank 5 Sail patcher
Rank 6 Cannon loader
Rank 7 Foretopman
Rank 8 Boatswain
Rank 9 Helmsman
Rank 10 Navigator
Rank 11 Sailor
Rank 12 Rookie pirate
Rank 13 Coastal raider
Rank 14 Corsair
Rank 15 Swashbuckler
Rank 16 Buccaneer
Rank 17 Baron of the Seas
Rank 18 Prince of Pirates
Rank 19 Pirate King
Rank 20 Ruler of the Seven Seas
The guy in the basket is foretop man (rank 7)
Last edited by torismaser; May 20, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum