yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

People who the leaders thought has already got the pass. And I ask them right now politely not to tell anyone who you are, because that would just make a conflict between the ones that didn't get it.
@ The ones that didn't get the pass: If you want to have the pass, I suggest you start giving something to the clan, (I mean not actually giving.. Like make suggestions and that shit.) In the Private forum we should have a promotion board, and there we will discuss who should get promoted and who shouldn't yet.

Thats all I wanna say.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Thanks for the Promotion buddy ;)
And also.. I have a rank in mind, but I don't know how they're called... On the ship there is like a "basket" where one of the Pirate keeps a lookout if an enemy ship is nearby. Now thats the rank.. A guy that should stalk the other clans boards looking at what they talk about. If its nothing to do with us (e.g art thread) then just ignore it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Uhh... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD I seriously lol'ed. Also Pawt.... Don't worry about it.. Life continues... At the end of the day we're all humans whom all make mistakes. (Was that correct?)
So don't become inactive... Just accept it, and get over it. You didn't ghet banned or anything, so it must not be so big deal if even the mods ignored it.

So yeah.. I'm off to school now.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Rep others and they will rep u.
This can also work backwards, just add letter a in front of the e in Rep word.