Toribash
Oh nothing special, just the usual stomach fuck that has been persisting for months now. And i puked my guts out last night, so that's just dandy. Plus it's really getting in the way of university, so i'm falling behind. On top of that, it's getting increasingly hard to stay positive when one knows that the next day will be a lot like the current day, which is to say plagued by bad stomach.

Basically life's not as good as it could be right now, but i try to remain optimistic, in hopes that one day, i'll wake up and then my stomach is A++ great no problems whatsoever. :I (either that or the doctor gives me a MIRACLE PILL that cures all my problems ever)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Bad stomach genetics, or bad stomach asshat germ? Either way, I know that pain, basically dropped out of college for a year because of similar sickness.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Not really sure, which is part of the problem. It's not that bacteria that gives you stomach ulcers, at least, but that just raises the question of "what the fuck is it then?". I hope to find out so i can act accordingly.
Your predicament sounds eerily similar to my friend's. She has a problem with her stomach as well.

I am pretty sure that it is because of the acid in your stomach, did you try anti-acids or something?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ayup, i'm on antacids on a daily basis as per doctors orders. It takes care of the acid refluxes, but it doesn't make the rest of my intestines feel any better. For the most part, it feels like there's a shitload of gas stuck in my system that refuses to move to my anus and get expelled. And then the occasional bouts of nausea, as my adventures to puketown last night can affirm to, but i think i can chalk that one up to obscene quantities of gas pressing on my stomach (i was so bloated that just lightly pushing my gut hurt). Fortunately, said gas mostly came out over the night.

Given that my symptoms have mostly relocated to my guts instead of stomach, i have reason to believe that there is also something up with my guts.

UNPLEASANTRIES BESIDE, i have played Shadow Warrior today, and i can safely say that it's a seriously entertaining gaem. It's silly, it's bloody, it's just flat out fun to chop through demons with a katana. You should totally get it, yo.