I'll try to do my best.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
again...
i'm alot better now

3 madmans \o/
Attached Files
Pat ~ Done.rpl (122.0 KB, 11 views)
Pat ~ uno.rpl (202.4 KB, 9 views)
Pat ~ feeling better.rpl (171.9 KB, 7 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
You did get considerably better I'll give you that, but your movement still needs more work.

Relax your knees when your flipping, it'll make your replays look much better.

Almost there, but No for now.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You're improving really fast, Pat.
You could really use some flow and realism though. A lot of your moves are still floppy and random, I'm sure you'll be a great replay maker in a few weeks though.
Might as well try to join you guys . Everyone has been telling me to apply so here we go.

Pr0ne- T - Boogie Boo 32= Tricking
Pr0ne- Rawbs Request= Martial arts tricking
Pr0ne- twirly= MADMAN
Attached Files
Pr0ne- T - Boogie Boo 32.rpl (244.3 KB, 10 views)
Pr0ne- Rawbs Request.rpl (335.1 KB, 8 views)
Pr0ne- twirly.rpl (197.5 KB, 5 views)
I was thinking about trying out for you guys, now is the time. :3

Dobby's Apologies (Madman)

A Lesson Never Learned (Madman)

A Bastards will (Another madman)
Attached Files
Rawb~ Dobby's Apologies.rpl (369.2 KB, 7 views)
Rawb- A bastards will.rpl (175.7 KB, 6 views)
PR0NE:
Going to have to say No for now.
I really enjoyed your madman, but your realism is really stiff, and nothing really flows together in it. You can move in -30, but it looks very stiff and you jerk a lot while moving.
Creating things like that madman would give you a better chance of getting in than your realism replays.

Dobby:
Challenge for you. Complete it, and you're in ormo. Take your second replay, and finish it. Somehow keep the flow and awesomeness of the replay, but add some sort of pose to it instead of just falling face first on the ground.
If you can do that, you're in. Everything else looks good.
Last edited by Hacks; Nov 21, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
Wont hurt giving this a shot.
3 madmans, as it is my main sort of replaymaking.
Oh I should add that ZP was a collab with Pusga.
I made the opener, decap and leg boom.
Attached Files
T - Absolute.rpl (230.7 KB, 5 views)
T - Snickers.rpl (181.7 KB, 4 views)
ZP - Roll Your Dice.rpl (238.5 KB, 4 views)
'u'
ZeToxiiK:
I'm going to have to say No for now. Your hits just don't seem to be up to there potential, and you have a hard time keeping the flow going throughout your replays. There's a jerk here and than a jerk over there. Nothings really comes together.
I could probably overlook that if you're hits were more solid and did massive damage, but they don't. So it makes the replay look more 'noobish' than it really should.
So work on gathering momentum and speed without ruining the initial flow of the replay, and keep things going smoothly.