Toribash
Just finished Kuroko's basketball. Gotta find something again.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Catching up on Monogatari Series. Was re-watching season 1 of it (Bake-Nise-Neko) and then got to season 2.

Yeah, not much to say, although i have been keeping up with more than half of the ongoing animes. Especially Shingeki no Kyojin, TWGOK, and Servant x Service.

As for High School DxD, I need to rewatch the first season. I have all of it and i've been keeping up with downloading season 2. I just can't find the time to watch it.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

what to watch next...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

So yeah, I basically have a 700 gb folder of anime and can't find anything that gets my interest...and it's been a while since I've seen a GOOD anime. There have been some OK ones but the rest were there just to fill my time.

Gosick was pretty interesting though...
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Started watching Senran Kagura.

Synopsis: boobs.

If they were lolis I would have enjoyed it a lot more. Reminds me a lot of Hyakka Ryouran
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
If they were lolis I would have enjoyed it a lot more. Reminds me a lot of Hyakka Ryouran

Hyakka could have at least been mistaken for a more serious anime at some moments. Senran is just boobs everywhere every day. That being said, as a healthy, heterosexual male, I'm not complaining
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
When I come to work I'll start watching "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" today.
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]