Toribash
Join?
Hi my name is Draelan im not that new to this game but i started up new account to have a fresh start i haven't played toribas for over 3 years but i will get the three replays for you i will send one now and 2 good ones soon

Soon eh? Also follow the app format :/ ~rcarey

No ~vam
Attached Files
MADE UP DECAP!.rpl (32.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; May 2, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
Hey, guy's I'm back I really want in RA for the fact that you guy's are amazing. Anyway's this time im determined and I wont quit training like Last time, I'll be making a app soon.
Hello I would like to join you guy's

Name:Violentz RealName:Cody
Favorite Mod's:Wushu,Taekkyon,Aikido
Best Mod's:Taekkyon
Worst Mod's:Aikido
Neutral mod's:Wushu
Clan's i've been in:Solar,Fr0st,Vortex,Skillz
Thing's I do:Play TB,Facebook,Skype.
Loyalty: Ok, I will be perfectly Honest. Last clan's i've been in I was not loyal. Vortex Got shut down But I went with them till the end. Fr0st I have left and solar and skillz I left. I'm done leaving clan's I want to be in one where i know everyone and Everyone in here I have met and Most of you have helped me trained. Thank you.

Activity:I'm always active. I post daily I started Posting daily. about 4 month's ago. When i applyed here for my first time. Cause I was inactive a while back.

Why I want to be in RelaxAll:Because you guy's are really cool. And most of you have already helped me train. Deuteria has helped me Tonight. I've got better Cb's.

And this is my final Clan if I do get in I will not leave. For the fact that I have been through several clan's and Each and everyone of them I did not like. Why I went in them I have no clue. But yes. I know all of you here and this will be my FINAL clan. Thank you.

Looking at some of these replays, your cbs are bit by bit. I understand you don't want to settle first, but remember you can use your whole body to change your weight around, to improve a cb. Think ahead, shift your weight forward as you cb, to generate more speed. Still considering you. ~rcarey

Yes ~vam
Attached Files
comebackingasad.rpl (115.6 KB, 13 views)
comebacking2.rpl (77.5 KB, 8 views)
comebacking3.rpl (79.1 KB, 9 views)
comebacking4.rpl (117.6 KB, 8 views)
holy peice of shit2.rpl (60.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; May 2, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
Application
Hi, my name is Breckin. I am 12 years old and a black belt. My best mod is Wushu. GMT: -5 U.S. (Florida) My former clans: ACP, TCP, Sun, and Animus. I don't have many replays right now since my auto save screwed up so I hope this is enough. I hope you will take the time to evaluate my application and replays and make the right choice.
-----
Another replay:

Meh, no ~vam
Attached Files
xD.rpl (99.2 KB, 6 views)
xD2.rpl (94.3 KB, 5 views)
dang.rpl (57.7 KB, 5 views)
cb and almost win.rpl (83.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; May 2, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
whats up bros im here to try and get in to relax all the reason i say that is i only use relax moves and im a very good player im a 3rd dan belt and im just here for fun but when its time to go hard i got it covered but yea thats me lol

no ~vam
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 12, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
Nice enthusiasm however, please read the first post and try again ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
I saw that Violentz made a standard app so I will too, cause I hate making freeform apps.

Name: Simon
Mods: Wushu, Aikido.
Past Clans: Ethereal, Aeon, Card.
Belt: 10th Dan
Why I want to join: Wushu is my main mod, this is an old and respected clan.
Stuff: I'm a nice guy that is easy to make friends with, Toribash is the only game I play right now so I'm very active in-game and on forums. I think I've met most of you in Ultimate Wushu

Short app I guess, pm me if you want to know something that I forgot

Over some debate, the general consensus is negative. Try again in maybe a month or a year. Good app though. ~vam
Attached Files
bom mang.rpl (52.3 KB, 5 views)
7.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
wutt.rpl (82.9 KB, 6 views)
dudeermizor.rpl (115.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; May 2, 2013 at 08:11 PM.
piratez