Toribash
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
I'll call you tonight :^D

but seriously, no pls Qxrt.

Come back on your main (assuming it isn't banned or someshit) and you may get a somewhat different

Swammy: You seem alright, stick around.

SJ: hi, I'm fancy. I'm leaning towards a no but bother me in-game sometime for sure

I'll search you up later today cause I have a huge math test soon, have to make sure that I make it ._.

But, may I ask you why you are leaning towards a no?
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 8, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
You may not.

You can change my mind, however.

Ok, I'm going in-game now so if you wanna talk/test me, then just look me up.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I'm also giving Daniel a yes. Awesome dude, and not a bad player at all.

HA
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Name: Kamron
Belt: Black
GMT: -8
Past Clans: I've been in Kira,Ink,and Cobra also LUX
Special Skills: I assume it is directed at Toribash so i am good at playing the game, but nothing outside of that with Toribash.

Player Card
It was being weird so here you go.

Name: Zeqrah Rank:19,061(On alt Qxrt so rank got worse i guess)

QI: 1176 Win Ratio: 64.29

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts: I do have alts not for being banned. If you would like you can call me Zeq
Recommendations:None

Mods I'm Good At: Aikido, Abd, Greykido, and JudoFrac.

Can I Spar? No i haven't really tried at it but i think if i gave it a try i could be good.

About Me: Well i live in Las Vegas,Nevada and i was born in Wiesbaden Germany. I'm a male... I think, my favorite sport to play is football and i did play in a league but the season is over I played DB and WR. My favorite football team in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins. I also love paintball.

Why I Want to Join eVo: The reason i want to join eVo is because i have been in a couple clans as i listed, and i felt like i got better through those clans and i think eVo would be better for me to grow and be apart of. eVo would be an amazing clan to be in and i think i am could be apart of it.
Last edited by Lurk; Dec 9, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Zeqrah View Post
Name: Kamron
Belt: Black
GMT: -8
Past Clans: I've been in Kira,Ink,and Cobra also LUX
Special Skills: I assume it is directed at Toribash so i am good at playing the game, but nothing outside of that with Toribash.

Player Card
It was being weird so here you go.

Name: Zeqrah Rank:19,061(On alt Qxrt so rank got worse i guess)

QI: 1176 Win Ratio: 64.29

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts: I do have alts not for being banned. If you would like you can call me Zeq
Recommendations:None

Mods I'm Good At: Aikido, Abd, Greykido, and JudoFrac.

Can I Spar? No i haven't really tried at it but i think if i gave it a try i could be good.

About Me: Well i live in Las Vegas,Nevada and i was born in Wiesbaden Germany. I'm a male... I think, my favorite sport to play is football and i did play in a league but the season is over I played DB and WR. My favorite football team in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins. I also love paintball.

Why I Want to Join eVo: The reason i want to join eVo is because i have been in a couple clans as i listed, and i felt like i got better through those clans and i think eVo would be better for me to grow and be apart of. eVo would be an amazing clan to be in and i think i am could be apart of it.

It's a No from me, since i know you're gonna make a big deal out of this I will give you my reasons:
1)lack of experience ingame(black belt) and on forums(1 post).
2)lack of skill.
3)You have a bad attitude.
4)I just don't like you.
Why thank you for your honesty raaage. :P Also if you want u can check my alt (s) because i have more then one which i am brown and blue and some.