Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Read all of the questions and requirements carefully before you start, so that you may decide beforehand whether you want to answer the questions, or to write a freeform application.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Addendum
I think I know of a solution for the forums why don't we make it so if they don't post something for a week they are kicked out? But also I've seen a lot of inactive people in Zone, we should really cut done on it soon.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
My official date of birth according to my birth certificate is 27th July 1993, since we're on the topic...

Side note: I don't really like my birthdays :/ ... Haven't had one good anniversary 'till now.
I agree with both Hawke and Timee... Death is really special to us as a leader but mostly as a friend.

Glad to be by your side man. All these years, fuck yeah!

And for the people who hate on this clan and especially on Death.... remember NO fate worse than Death can be better than that!
Firstly, the ban is only temporary. Yes, gents, all of you will still be able to avail of my probing services.

Secondly, "The Game" is just a way for sir to fuck the community in its collective anus.
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
I think I know of a solution for the forums why don't we make it so if they don't post something for a week they are kicked out? But also I've seen a lot of inactive people in Zone, we should really cut done on it soon.

I dunno about weekly activity checks, as I know that there are emergencies that people have to attend to, and some people can have things happen to their computers that won't allow them to access it for possible weeks at a time. However, I do know that Dyrisk is currently in the process of an activity check, and I also feel that you are right that we need some kind of regular activity check. We could possibly do a bi-weekly check, as that should be long enough for most problems to be resolved if any of the members have any. However, this still doesn't resolve the problem of what they should post about. We don't want spam, so if they have any suggestions, they should post that, but knowing the Toribash community, most will probably post "hi" or some other stupid nonsense that has no benefit to the clan. We need something that will (hopefully) force them to post something meaningful.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
"No fate worse than Death can be better than that!"

Wat

Sorry man, but that grammar...
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Good luck on your journey through Sir's fuckery, theSecret. Also, welcome to Oblivion.

*psst* if you get that 1 million remember me and I'll lurv u forever bb :3 But shh keep it a secret*
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"