Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Miko View Post
I think that smoke was fixed, wasn't it?

Also, I wanna hear your opinions:
M4A1-S or M4A4?
Five-Seven or cz?
Tec9 or cz?
Usp-s or p2000?

I like m4a1, 5-7, tec9 and p2000

M4A1
I usually just use the P250 on CT, but I have CZ equipped right now.
Tec9 > CZ
USP > P2K
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
I think that smoke was fixed, wasn't it?

Also, I wanna hear your opinions:
M4A1-S or M4A4?
Five-Seven or cz?
Tec9 or cz?
Usp-s or p2000?

I like m4a1, 5-7, tec9 and p2000

m4a4, cz on both, and usp. i just like the feel of those guns better than their counterparts.
am dumb
How do I get that list of my last games and like who was top fragging and shit? I swear I'm on like a 5 win streak and just dropped a 40 bomb and didn't rank up. Forever GNM
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
How do I get that list of my last games and like who was top fragging and shit? I swear I'm on like a 5 win streak and just dropped a 40 bomb and didn't rank up. Forever GNM

you click on "watch" then "your matches"

finally getting out of my tilt :^)
Last edited by BANG; Jul 25, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
Does anyone want to play CSGO with me? ;-;
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mocrogunz/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
FACEIT------>MM, no i just can't play MM anymore, only if i want to be somehwere in silver not even nova. I will start playing faceit, there's no reason to rage, is more like playing for fun, with actually good players not russians, who communicate. etc etc. I will start playing mm again when Valve adds something like: Choose what countrys/locations you want to que with, max ping and something more.
European qualifiers are on, who do you think is going to qualify?

My money is on Hellraisers, Titan, Kinguin, Dignitas

The last spot is the hardest one for me to fill though.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
FACEIT------>MM, no i just can't play MM anymore, only if i want to be somehwere in silver not even nova. I will start playing faceit, there's no reason to rage, is more like playing for fun, with actually good players not russians, who communicate. etc etc. I will start playing mm again when Valve adds something like: Choose what countrys/locations you want to que with, max ping and something more.

faceit is awesome man, don't forget the 128 tickrate <3
Hades here. Anyone can ask internet, lagswitch, or shockey about how hard I carry. Finished dropping over 30 kills 4 games in a row on these little LE's
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

Wait what? If you type in CSGO server picker on google it takes you to gamebanana where you can download it. It lets you pick what server inside, or outside of your country you want to play on and queues you for said server. There is a console command for maxping btw, it sets it so you don't get games that give you a ridiculous ping. They have both of those, fucking kek
Last edited by Qwek; Jul 25, 2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump