Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well a good place to start would be to do clan wars, when I get back from Vacay and get a new broadband I'll host Clan Events again like FCT Private and FCT Public ^_^ And yes it will be fun also DAMNIT NITRO GUY GOT 3000TH POST! XD Oh well hooray for 3000+ Posts on this Thread XD Dj make a Banner it's u job :3 U did it for the 2000th Also Violence is anti-racism ^_^
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Im new to clan wars. Dunno how they work. But as I said before lenshu3ng and rk-mma are my mods. Also we are kinda poor for clan events .D I saw one of members has 100k ish... we cant force him to sponsor us. Lets enter events, tourneys and marketing stuff and get rich.

once I made 75k from marketing and bought CSGO. So we can earn fast this way. Good luck on this.

Btw we are more than inactive. I suggest to meet ingame. Set a day or sth and test our skills in diffrent mods. Teach me abd etc. .D I'm on Gmt +3

AND NOW WE SHOULD RISE FROM THE GRAVE! (O.K kinda early but make this your aim)
Leon The Black
No let's do all that now Also the events we host use the entry fee as the prize ^_^
-----
Do /jo Zen
-----
I'm still installing Toribash in this internet cafe so wait 5 mins or so in the room.
Last edited by Merc; May 7, 2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
+8 is my GMT and I'll war anyways no worries ;) Ask Verzox how to start clan wars ;)
hmm... Its late there lol. I may request my brothers pc. He's younger than me but I cant take his pc. Because I used to dont give my pc to him ;-;
he will come home at 1pm gmt
Leon The Black
He didnt come. -_- still waiting... dont think he will accept sharing his pc with me.

Also saw that ur checking this thread .D a chance to write a new post
Leon The Black