yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All right. I'm sending every info to Delaid with my money. Reekondub, remember to send me 40k when you get on.

Clan: Piratez
Private Forum Name: The Rum Storage
Private Forum Desc: Arrgh! Don't mess with our rum or we cut your throat!
Private Forum Pass: (... Secret ... If you deserve, you'll receive a PM... Muahahah....)

#TribeOn
Abel got promoted, and I'll be adding new ranks, because we have not many ranks. It's a short journey to the top. So yeah. Any suggestions?

#TribeOn
I didn't read the rules about rep. Also, I am dissapoint in the clan for -rep. You should all be demoted for this. (Which I won't, by the way.)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Captain's Apprentice.
Mop-boy (The guy who handles the dirty work.)
That's all I've got.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I fucked up.
With being a dumbass with the rep system. I'm going to mark myself as inactive for a couple of days. See ya'.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yo Jr, long time no see, where have you been?

Yeah you have been kicked a looooooong time ago, if only you could tell us that you will be inactive, you might be still in this clan.

FAIL!

I did, infact. I don't think anyone remembers though. Look through the threads, or my posts. It's not gonna be hard, It was my last post, then 3 more yesterday. It said that I couldn't be on, because of school shit.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Sooo...I posted about my inactivity....look through the threads or something.

It was about school stuff.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!