Toribash
i suck at this lol anybody help plz
server is the fist origin recutement server
-----
anybody wanna join a tournament with me its the aikido one join please
Last edited by Karen; May 1, 2016 at 09:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rayegg View Post
well i just got in and i'm feeling pretty good to not be alone for the rest of my time in toribash, and D3ive my horrible jokes will be intentional i hope your not regretting your choice already btw ;)

I'll have that in mind ;) . Have fun
-----
Oh i made a thread and i realised WeppetKo already made one. This one is for trial members
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

4.TRIAL MEMBERS RULES

Ok, we've voted yes on your application, but this isn't the end. Now you have to show us what you can do as member of Origin. That's why you are a trial. Trial period will last 2 weeks, since then you still aren't officially a member, we'll keep an eye on you and you have to follow some rules.

- Follow all of the general rules that you find at the beginning of this thread
- You are allowed to post only in some threads: The talk thread, Replay thread, Inactive Thread, Activity Check, Skype Thread and Steam Thread
- If you are going to be inactive for a certain period, post it in the Inactive Thread, your trial period will be interrupted until you are back
- You can't vote on applicants, but if you know something relevant about them, please PM a leader
- Be forum active, it will increase a lot your chances to join, but don't spam dumb posts or you'll get the opposite effect
- Keep an eye on the Clan Wars thread, we'll post there whenever we are warring. You can join and fight with us
- Everything posted outside our board will be considered too, don't act immature.

Respect those rules and you won't have any problem. Once you end the Trial period, you'll be promoted to Freshman and you'll be free to post anywhere you want.

Last edited by D3ive; May 1, 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
now we must see what need things you guys have bring into this clan.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin