Toribash
well lets all try to make it active again i dont know what i can do as a recruit or even a member but if yall give me something ill try
Well if you want members we should just go around the servers and look for people who want to join, and dont ask for applications. Probably the easiest way to get people around.
Tekken and other clans did that, and they made it through pretty good. Well the negative thing about this can be that we'll get a lot of retards in this clan, but it's still better than nothing.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Well if you want members we should just go around the servers and look for people who want to join, and dont ask for applications. Probably the easiest way to get people around.
Tekken and other clans did that, and they made it through pretty good. Well the negative thing about this can be that we'll get a lot of retards in this clan, but it's still better than nothing.

any recruiters to help me with that?
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
any recruiters to help me with that?

*you'll help me with that. You're just a new guy after all, so you can go and help me set up servers and stuff, maybe learn a thing or two.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
*you'll help me with that. You're just a new guy after all, so you can go and help me set up servers and stuff, maybe learn a thing or two.

that is what i was trying to mean i have a bad habit of not saying the stuff i mean lol im sorry anyways ill create an origin server and you can join
-----
i have one made just join when you can
Last edited by Karen; Apr 30, 2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well i just got in and i'm feeling pretty good to not be alone for the rest of my time in toribash, and D3ive my horrible jokes will be intentional i hope your not regretting your choice already btw ;)
yeah man stick around we are glad you chose us ray and ver welcome have a nice time here
-----
demon im sorry come back XD
Last edited by Karen; May 1, 2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump