Toribash
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Sorry you guys thought I was leaving, and I just watched a vid of them and thought they were good. What I meant was would I be good enough to get in that clan. I love Monk I would never leave by my own reasons. Sorry BBKing I am loyal. And Revan, I would appreciate it if you did not tell me what is out of order or not, I got mad when I read that..
-----
Revan if you didn't have that picture I wouldn't find you telling me what to do so annoying... Lol apart from that sorry guys

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Ok squig.. now I understand what you meant.. but let me tell you: they aren't better then us.. just because of a vid, there's no reason to think this way. Dont underestimate us, we're better than you think. ;)

huh vid? lol you are funny editors can make a newbie's replay look so freaking amazing with effects and you fell for it
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Sorry you guys thought I was leaving, and I just watched a vid of them and thought they were good. What I meant was would I be good enough to get in that clan. I love Monk I would never leave by my own reasons. Sorry BBKing I am loyal. And Revan, I would appreciate it if you did not tell me what is out of order or not, I got mad when I read that..
-----
Revan if you didn't have that picture I wouldn't find you telling me what to do so annoying... Lol apart from that sorry guys

get a grip bro
Yep sorry guys, I am a Youtuber too so I know what you mean... Revan atleast make it so I don't have to see "But that's wrong you fucking retard" every time I see you talking to me... lol soz
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Hey guys, I'll be on toribash with my friend (in real life) Jake for awhile. If you guys are my friends you guys would probably thank him, he showed me this game. I went on playing it as he ended up quitting a year ago. But now he's back and I'm very happy!
cool.. I have a good feeling ;)

@all:
Heya.. changed the deadline for the first round [ME]Spar-Fest..
New deadline: Octobre 20th 2k14