Toribash
rich with items check my deactivated all the items in the set Joint/Blood/Torso/Ghost i have atleast 2 on market Same with the set Misc 8/ so many items took me over 4 hours today to sort and set them where i wanted.

P.S its on the second page. Also the 5000+Qi i also have atleast 2 of them out aswell.For a total of 318 items i have extra just in my sets. 8D
Last edited by Gamer4200; Oct 4, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Well then
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by 00cowellr View Post
I'm Ricky

Master Belt

No history

Revolution & MMA

All my replays worth keeping I didn't keep xD

About me: I'm a toribasher!! Been in the game since it started pretty much, had a clan called Revolution with Andyson776 then one called MMA with Gamer4200. Left the game for a bit when I hit master belt, but now I'm back and not so bored of the game anymore!!

Assets: I just gave about 20million TC worth of items to Gamer xD

What kingin said, BG check is discussing.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Not saying that you cannot overule him but he is kind of right. Isn't he?

If I have valid proof as the ones I pointed out, I cannot be overruled, that's the beauty of the BG check.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Ejm, Aikido, she does not meat the requirements with the belt....
-----
I mean before you denied her, should have checked the belt first. or she should have stated it

I don't care, she's a clan hopper, even if she does have the belt, she'd still be denied >=D Don't test me boy...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You applied for many other clans. It's obvious you only care for the tag.

You would be wise not to post here again. If you post once more, you will be reported.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It might/might not be appropriate for this thread, but we should totally host an event to see who can get the most legitimate people to apply for secret.
Aikido already hosted one like that.

If you really want one, we'll consider doing it, though I won't be a hoster, I'm out of TC atm!

And this is a good thread to post this, just like the events thread is.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.