Toribash
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
i thinked this was a market thread . stop marketing here plz and do it on market xD , also the mighty Jensson Make a bad app ( in my opinion , go to the Crooks recruitment thread duds) Sorry Master DvS i failed to u ;(

i was going to put a link to my post only but idk how concon do that when he give a replay .

I usually market my stuff to Dv through here and she has never said not to do it, I take my orders from her not you.
Ah Shit.
Originally Posted by Connor4654 View Post
idk if im gonna stay in VoC guys im kinda bored in here ok so ima leave and find a new clan that fits me byeee wish me luck

Well, maybe you're bored because you almost no post?... that's pretty logic : D
About marketing, i use forum pretty much like ingame chat but with min. words count, that's all about it...
MrUnicorn, i might be intrested ONLY IF you will send me PM with all offers, other case i don't want to offer my price, i can only counter because my time is very valuable now, i'll back to tb in two days, because tommorow i go to work agency and try to find some work that will fit me well, wish me luck with real life mate's, even if i don't like real life, i have second one in virtual world so, keep calm and love me : )
Well, clan almost never used to make people less or more bored, it's just place when few person's can life as friends, talk, help... etc. that's basic idea of clan, but yeah, it's his choice so, gl.
Yep my bad, i know words but im using others, like today i write die instead of day so well, yeah, kinda happens haha xD
Till the end sounds little strange, all i can say is that i don't want VoC be dead and will try not to let that happen : P