Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

GTA V is a fatboy.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You can do that without being a member. Declined.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well i guess that i might have been arrogant, my app came out the wrong way it seems.
I should have given it more thought, since neko and Redpanda really seems to hate me now i prob have no chance to get in.....
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
well i guess that i might have been arrogant, my app came out the wrong way it seems.
I should have given it more thought, since neko and Redpanda really seems to hate me now i prob have no chance to get in.....

Lol. Don't be playin' the guilt game good sir. If you ever decide to apply in the future keep this in mind. First, work on your aikido game. Try some sweeps, some flips, and some fancy stuff that works well. Also, work on your grammar and spelling. No offense, but your application(s) were very poorly written. I mean...you're on the computer for goodness sakes. With auto-correct and google at your disposal, there should be no errors at all. This will show us that you are professional and that you really want to join this organization. Finally, it's probably best not to discuss why people judged your application because it just makes you look immature and spiteful. Just stay calm, drink some apple juice, and wait for a final consensus.

I hope you come back better then ever (if you choose to apply again.) And good luck!!!
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Lol. Don't be playin' the guilt game good sir. If you ever decide to apply in the future keep this in mind. First, work on your aikido game. Try some sweeps, some flips, and some fancy stuff that works well. Also, work on your grammar and spelling. No offense, but your application(s) were very poorly written. I mean...you're on the computer for goodness sakes. With auto-correct and google at your disposal, there should be no errors at all. This will show us that you are professional and that you really want to join this organization. Finally, it's probably best not to discuss why people judged your application because it just makes you look immature and spiteful. Just stay calm, drink some apple juice, and wait for a final consensus.

I hope you come back better then ever (if you choose to apply again.) And good luck!!!

I don´t really understand what you mean with the fact that i have bad grammar? I saw no errors, also i have tried sweeps flips mm in akido.
So before judging my skills at least fight me yourself.

I have never been in a organisation before, i didn´t thought it was such a big thing. Just saying i want to join and sending 3 replays was enought i thought, the way i went about it was really bad, i do understand that after giving it some thoughts.

I wasn´t really playing any good guilt games as you described it, i simply asked you guys to give me another chance.
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
I don´t really understand what you mean with the fact that i have bad grammar? I saw no errors, also i have tried sweeps flips mm in akido....

I do understand that i need to wait some time and then post another application that i have given more thoughts to.

The biggest problem occurs when one fails to see ones mistakes:

"Okay then if that wasn´t enought let me redo my application.
What i ment with god of akido is that i have 7000/11000 games played in akido, when i play tb its almost only akido i play. For those uncertain of my skills i will post some more replays, you are also free to test me ingame, and if it matters im currently rank 100 with an elo of 1700.

The replay called nice style is made with my alt, also im sorry if saying that im the akido god offended anyone even thought it should be obious it does not change the fact someon thought about it more seriously so agin im sorry."

Read your application again. You misspelled, Someone, again, I'm, aikido, enough, and wasn't. Also, you failed to capitalize any of your "I"s.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
I don't give a fuck about his grammar, I give a fuck about his bad replays and even worse attitude. Don't post here for a few weeks you're getting on my nerves. I'll report any posts you make her from now until the 26 May.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post

The biggest problem occurs when one fails to see ones mistakes:

"Okay then if that wasn´t enought let me redo my application.
What i ment with god of akido is that i have 7000/11000 games played in akido, when i play tb its almost only akido i play. For those uncertain of my skills i will post some more replays, you are also free to test me ingame, and if it matters im currently rank 100 with an elo of 1700.

The replay called nice style is made with my alt, also im sorry if saying that im the akido god offended anyone even thought it should be obious it does not change the fact someon thought about it more seriously so agin im sorry."

Read your application again. You misspelled, Someone, again, I'm, aikido, enough, and wasn't. Also, you failed to capitalize any of your "I"s.

are you serious they were just small spelling misstakes....
-----
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I don't give a fuck about his grammar, I give a fuck about his bad replays and even worse attitude. Don't post here for a few weeks you're getting on my nerves. I'll report any posts you make her from now until the 26 May.

Okay i won´t.....
This isnt a joke org that you can just walk into...
You have to be good, bottom line. A nice attitude should follow.
Put effort into applications, or they will be overlooked, by me and most of the other council members and leaders.