Toribash
Failing at FPS. What are you, elderly?
Oh, also, I suck at games in general. :c

Either way, had some laughs about this whole problem with toribash servers.
A random guy joined in #support and said to unban "http" so the attacks stop.
Haha. How naive and silly people sometimes are...

Also, Zyrax, you can draw only by hand because you have a life. Stop doing whatever good you're doing now (by that I mean having a gf, doing social stuff, etc) and then check out some of the painting programs. You instantly will get better at them. I can guarantee you that.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Zyrax, the smell of vigor and successful life hasn't worn off yet. Try to not have a life for a bit longer.
And since you have a lot of free time now (no lyf, remember?) you can repeat the process for at least ~100 more times.
You surely will get there! ;o

Also, try to make the posts a bit... longer... I do appreciate your hard work on the head and the message you tried to put in it.
And I do remember that a picture is worth more than thousand words, but still... Some don't get this.
Ugghh... Call a priest!
I'm dying.. Puked like 7 times today
Never felt as bad as I am today, any tips on how to get healthy again?

I suck at art, Never been able to draw anything decent, like stick men all the time
The stick men aren't even drawn straight..
Friends are just like trees... They fall down when you chop them a few times with an axe...
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Zyrax, the smell of vigor and successful life hasn't worn off yet. Try to not have a life for a bit longer.
And since you have a lot of free time now (no lyf, remember?) you can repeat the process for at least ~100 more times.
You surely will get there! ;o

Also, try to make the posts a bit... longer... I do appreciate your hard work on the head and the message you tried to put in it.
And I do remember that a picture is worth more than thousand words, but still... Some don't get this.

I must say I did quite good as for I've sold head textures before.
And I really did understand how to use paths.
Anyways, that head is about 5 minutes work in gimp and I will try to get my posts more decent and shit,
BUT I am really drunk now so don't judge me.

Originally Posted by MrUndies View Post
Ugghh... Call a priest!
I'm dying.. Puked like 7 times today
Never felt as bad as I am today, any tips on how to get healthy again?

I suck at art, Never been able to draw anything decent, like stick men all the time
The stick men aren't even drawn straight..

Alcohol helps.
Take shots of something with a high amount of it.
Every five minutes at least.

Also getting quite poetic.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I suck at poetry,
what about you?
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Wasn't that funny, when you logged in it showed that you're hampa and got Ashs usercard.

We applied for getting official, and Arthur told me to stop doing social stuff in the outside world so my art will get better.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Hai. Since you're too lazy to read everything we've posted here, I'll write a brief description of what is happening right now.

Kakajade is trying to get into texturing.
Undies is horribly sick.
Zyrax still has a life.
I sent an app for offishul.

Pretty much that, I guess...

Oh, also, trying to make my loonix look more acceptable :C
Still can't into terminal.
Ehh... guess I'll start using linux more when the windows license runs out...

Also, it's sad that I can't really get toribash in here. Damn.

Edit: Zyrax, you ninja =_='