Ranking
Stupidly high queue currently, had to wait like 40 minutes.

Didn't even know domination was out!

Oh, and I can't really say anything about jungling even though using dark matter as Veigar when you have a lot of ap can get you some gold quite fast when you're going around and all.
Sold my dog to join RRO
With the proper runes Riven is one of the fastest junglers.. Mostly because she has two main damage AoE spells which make her wraiths/wolf camps REALLY easy to clear.
someone duo queue with me, because I can only carry so hard with 13/5 irelia with a leaver every game with mediocre players
I'd be glad to play with whoever..
Im not that great, but I mean I think I'm better then most level 7's.

Add me
Name: May0naise

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

In other news:

I just won my first 5v3.
We had two queue quitters.
I had 32 kills 1 death 42 assists. I felt special.... that or everybody else was special.

Wait no, it was another one of those cases where it was like, WTF WHY DIDN"T YOU ATTACK THE NEXUS!
They managed to drive back with there nexus at next to no hp.
Last edited by Yourface; Sep 22, 2011 at 04:22 AM.
I'm so fucking sick of solo queue. I just get these absolute shit teams and I cannot for the life of me carry them.

Maybe I really AM a 1200 player, but I just doubt it so much because I'm miles better than those I play with and against
Since it's a team game, you're only as good as the person playing with you. The ELO ranking system is pretty shitty for a team game, but its not like there's a better option.

On unrelated news, totally made an orianna and tf rage in the same game because I absolutely demolished them as 3 traps caitlin in mid. TF starts mid, I outlane him so bad he teles to bot so ori can take the lane. In a minute I take her from full health to dead to get first blood. She comes back and within 2 minutes I kill her again the second my ult came up. She gets help from gp, I kill gp with my ult the second it comes up, then rape ori back to base. She rages. TF comes mid again. I kill him in like 5 minutes with my ult because he wasn't a complete retard trying to play minesweeper with my traps. He rages too.

It was a good day for me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games