yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

but how could someone like me get into the RIFT comic??

Finish training on Dagobah with Joda, then beat Dart Vader and Palpatin using only fork and jumping only on one foot singing Nothing's gonna change my love for you from Glenn Medeiros, after that write short novel: ''How did I meet Funny side of the Dark Side'' and post it here.

Ok, end of joke... Will stalk you these days to see what are you doing on forums and how are you engaged in this community, then I'll see what I can do.
Dislike. I hate how all of my favorite members are leaving the clan and Toribash in general. bye chris, your the member who brought me in, i respect you and your art alot, byez..
Ok, ill be extra leniant on posting now-a-days, but i have gotten from 10 posts, to 151 by mostly posting on piratez forums
I think that we should make a thread specifically for the purpose of letting people know when they are online/in-game, MrTeaPawt should start up the thread and while in the thread piratez members could post times and the name on servers they are on, so we could have little clan battles and such.
I have a feeling that we will see his art soon enough.... Sooner than anyone thinks.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
i shall take that advice if my parents ever buy me a pony, seriously, write a book on survival tips for parents lol..cant play toribash? go on your ipod!, pony riding? DONT WRAP THE ROPE ROUND YOU HAND!. seriously, you got some good stuff right here ;)