yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can't pray because god isn't in my vocabulary, but Drago, you're gonna be fine. Nothuing can knock you out. Be safe man and a fast recovery. See ya soon.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
I can't pray because god.

I won't pray cause I'm ateist.

Anyway, hope you get better
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

So a bit late now but yesterday they randomly pulled me out of my room, took me outside, and were like "here you go Kuyler(I finally reveal my name for the first time on tb)" And I was like "A CAR....... A PONY!!!!!!!!..... you suck lol" It's been an ongoing joke for a while so they finally did it. How many kids actually get a pony for their birthday.

We just took it back down the road a little bit ago and when we get to the ppl's driveway it just takes off and drags me about 50ft. FUN!

And in case a clan mod hasn't noticed yet it's my birthday and I hate to be liek "WHERE"S MY PRESENT!!!!" but WHERE"S MY PRESENT?
80J4N, im kind of lazy to go through all of the pages and pages of the thread, but how could someone like me get into the RIFT comic??
Noooo Drago! I read this and was like "aww man!" get well and be strong, my friend had the same thing and he came back fine, dont think you will die becuase thats not positive thinking, you can't have that man. Hope it goes good and have a nice recovery.
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
I have an account but i dont play it anymore

^
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
Also please Code-o my idea too MrPawt-o-Tea

Okay-o. Where is your post-o with the idea-o?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
nope, i played it when i was like 11 and stopped once i realized how fuckin gay anime is

Thank you squirell, thank you lol
Last edited by Savyor; May 18, 2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: lolcats
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Even if u aren't became official u would still be in. I have added u to the story so, now it's just question of time when u will be shown.

omg rly?

Cant wait ! Cool!