Toribash
What I was thinking of was doing two events and advertise it as one large event.. Basically one large lenshu and ABD tourney.. And then we can do a replay tourney if we decide to add that in.. As for prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd.. I'm not sure.. Judges I'm not sure of either.. But basically everything will be organized on the forum post preferable In the clan forums and as for the in game matches we do it as a 1 on 1 thing with the 3 or 4 officials from the clan watching it.. Pinging counts as a loss.. And we can use Skype as a way to keep in contact with everyone.. If we all agree about this I can see about getting an advertisement in the top left corner of the website
Last edited by Darkonix; Mar 26, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
sounds great to me, just let me know what i can help with. i'm just about broke ( i only have like 600ish tc) but i can do a few tourneys if you need any tc.
i'm down with it. I just need a make more tc atm and get started
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
alright so i talked to a help squad.. he said players can not rent banners anymore.. but we are able to get an event squad member to sponsor us.. so if you know any who is event squad let me know if they're willing to help if not ill ask
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
WOOO we got 3 back in one day! slaybelle is now active (or at least for today), TheGGK is now back, and now we have d3ive back aswell
-----
Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
alright so i talked to a help squad.. he said players can not rent banners anymore.. but we are able to get an event squad member to sponsor us.. so if you know any who is event squad let me know if they're willing to help if not ill ask

Isn't fates an event squad member now?

for those who done know that is masterfate
Last edited by Catarax; Mar 26, 2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
HEY YOU DICK

YO WHAT UP GiantGayKunt <3
-----
Btw guys is it really bad that i watched 32* episodes of naruto today?
Last edited by D3ive; Mar 27, 2016 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.