Toribash
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
D3ive, YOUR NOT INACTIVE. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I THOUGHT I LOST YOU! FUCK SAKES. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO WRITE THOSE G'S? A LONG FUCKIN TIME.

Hey calum, long time Glad to see you still rolling buddy
-----
Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
if you guys play csgo when you aren't on toribash let me know.. I got a team that lost a couple players due to school.. so yea.. it'll be fun ;P..(not trying to advertise the csgo team just want to have fun and fill those spots)

Too bad i quit cs:go. Still you were quite a good player, we were a great team together. Well, gl for you and your team.
Last edited by D3ive; Mar 25, 2016 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Hello, and thank you guys. From now on i will be active on this and other threads, and help if needed.
F I L T H Y.
you'd always say that and become inactive until a few weeks or so
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
you'd always say that and become inactive until a few weeks or so

Said it like one time, but ok.
F I L T H Y.
maybe twice?? lol
-----
maybe twice?? lol also i'm ingame
Last edited by Mist; Mar 25, 2016 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
If what i can join back and help you out. I was really busy and i was working hard for the past 6 months, but now i'm good. If what, a helping hand will not be too bad for you.

we would love to have you back! so long as no one here has a problem with it that would be great
Hey guys I just wanted to say as a word of forewarning.. Watch who you do deals with in the forums and in game.. check their credentials.. i was just banned and unbanned because marci6 power abused the magic sack (GM Items won from tourneys), even though they weren't his, and sold me items for csgo skins.. they let me keep them but marci is pretty much ripped.. also I will be attempting to start an event/tourney for origin.. to show we are still awake.. i think i have an idea of what it will be, but prices I'm not sure of.. the art i can get easily unless you want to make it or help pay for it
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
what art are you thinking of? and probably from time to time we'll just do trivia's and the winner will get a random item
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin