Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If I want to listin to my song, I can simply search them in google with (...mp3 download) and you'll find like x sides to download and prelistin.. it is so fuckin unneccessary.. seriously

100%.
The only thing they achieve that way is to make us angry at them.
They should learn that there will always be someone who uploads the music and that they can't just delete all websites. Ok, youtube may wants to have a good image by not allowing them, but still, there should be some way that we can all live with.
Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
100%.
The only thing they achieve that way is to make us angry at them.
They should learn that there will always be someone who uploads the music and that they can't just delete all websites. Ok, youtube may wants to have a good image by not allowing them, but still, there should be some way that we can all live with.

Exactly that. It's not like everyone is a bad person, but it's a fucking huge company and everybody in the world loves musik, why has nobody yet thought about the consequences (which will never be the same, herp) that brings with their goddamn censoring/location policy?
Censore: people rage, fuck not given.
Don't censore: people happy, companies mad. Lawsuits -> money loss

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I just can speak for my self; I'm truthfull about it.. If I like the music (like casper - XOXO) I order it in the shop to support it.

I spend like 100€ in a year for music. That's just fair for both sides.. I can't watch cool videos because of the music though

epic
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jun 16, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
I just can speak for my self; I'm truthfull about it.. If I like the music (like casper - XOXO) I order it in the shop to support it.

I spend like 100€ in a year for music. That's just fair for both sides.. I can't watch cool videos because of the music though

epic

I like how the people standing around don't even give a fuck.
The video should be called Epic Train Creates Flood

Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 17, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
Saw it. Was good... my type of film. (But go there with some bros, chicks ain't digging it. Not implying that I went there with a girl though. Met one at McDonalds though. :3)

Really was funny. But what I just couldn't comprehend was; WHY THE FUCK DO PARENTS LET THEIR 10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN INTO THIS KIND OF MOVIE? Sons of bitches were sitting right next to us. Asked them how old they were. I mean come on. There are dicks and pussy all over that fucking movie, as well as blood. I mean I'm far away from being responsible (playing FPS', hurrdurr) but seriously? That is just way off and I think these kids will end up mugging people later on in their lifes. Fucking assholes.