Toribash
To be honest that's pretty out of order Squigling, not exactly the most mature way to go about this.

Keep thoughts like that to yourself, because I personally (if it were my decision) wouldn't want someone in my clan that doesn't want to be here and that's the message you're giving us at the moment
What the heck, Squig. You got me confused there. The way you asked "Do you think Aeon would suit me?" really made me think you were leaving us for that clan. If you really just thought that they were good, then you could have just said that they were good.
Heart of Gold
Hi there. Hope to know you better too. Are you an aspiring replaymaker? Post some of your replays here, I give CnC to them.
Heart of Gold
Sorry you guys thought I was leaving, and I just watched a vid of them and thought they were good. What I meant was would I be good enough to get in that clan. I love Monk I would never leave by my own reasons. Sorry BBKing I am loyal. And Revan, I would appreciate it if you did not tell me what is out of order or not, I got mad when I read that..
-----
Revan if you didn't have that picture I wouldn't find you telling me what to do so annoying... Lol apart from that sorry guys
Last edited by Squigling; Oct 14, 2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Ok squig.. now I understand what you meant.. but let me tell you: they aren't better then us.. just because of a vid, there's no reason to think this way. Dont underestimate us, we're better than you think. ;)