Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
also did you actually read all of this copy pasta, jesus hell that means this is important

Indeed it is.

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
Jesus fuck you guys ask to many questions

I'll look into converting the application form to a round of "Jeopardy!". No guarantees, though.

I would recommend that you revise your application. Until then, I will give the equivalent of a noncommittal grunt in response.
Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
Name: Brandon and toribash name goblen11
Belt: Black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:i have got 3-4 infarctions and 1 warning.
Past clans and why you left them: well ive had about 6 and just go bored of them but wouldnt get bored of this clan.
Anyone you know in this clan:No i dont.
Why do you want us:You are a good clan and i would really like to be in a other one.
Why should we want you:Well i am a good player and active in Forum,.
Best and Worst mods:Akido is my best wushu is one of my worst
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I started playing toribash this year i think and i've been active in forum as i new about it.This game is one of the best games i've played so far.I have led 2 succesful teams and would wont to be in a nother succesful team like this.
Your usercard:

My usercard

I don't believe you. I vote no.

Originally Posted by SoulKnife View Post
Name: SoulKnife [Inside Toribash Name]
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have only been through a ban for no reason.
As back in 2009 I had been playing lately active. Players told me to go away because of my belt and my skill and stuff one reported me once for a reason or so. That reason because I said "Stop You Little Idiot" but then bad cames happened... The whole server reported me for no reason. I have been warned 1 time.. When the warn was off I came back nicely, but still people reported me then I have been banned...
Why do you want me: I've been traveling to find a group great like this. Many people don't accept me because of my belt and they don't believe me. I hope you do c:.
Best mods and worst: My best mods so far are: Runkido,Aikido/bigdojo,X-Spar, and parkour. Worst mods so far: Judo, Mushu and Teakkyon.
One or Two paragraphs about yours self. I started toribash in 2007 when it half came out or something like that. I came to a world but I didn't know anything. A player named Hampa with no clan tag said: [You must focus are your ability] I said [Ok]
I came on with'n a year I been 4th dan then all the rucket had started. "ONE PARGRAPH COMPLETED" Thank you for your time reading all of this. I hopefully think I will get accepted.
~Soul

I vote no. You seem like you don't know when to stop.

Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Name: mackeria [IGN NAME NOT REAL]
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I never got into any of that
Past clans and why you left them: Inferno and SychoManiac both leaders left toribash and no replacements
Anyone you know in this clan: Well not realy, i know kindlebob but we havent like talked that much i just saw him and ive seen other player from this clan i wanted to join but there wasent a recrutement till now.
Why do you want us: It would be best to have a clan so i will have real friends unlike other random people they can make fun of you or anything like that but a clan is different thats why i want to join.
Why should we want you: So your clan would stay alive probably always cause im gonna be active in game and on forums alot
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Taekwondo. Worst: Mushu, Wushu, twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi my name is mackeria in toribash sorry i dont wanna give real name im kinda tuff on safety. I started toribash when i was like young not that young and i thought it was awsome because i loved ninja's in from what i heard about this game is you can pretty much be a ninja and control every part so then i decided to play. I went multiplayer i kept playing and now im black belt. So i went in multiplayer i saw some people with these clan tags and they all had the same so they said if you want to join you can so i faced them i beat them all surprisingly and that's when i joined inferno, but i had no idea what to do like i was realy nervouse but then when that clan was gone i got use to it i went to the next clan and then here now im trying to join zone.

-----
Name: mackeria [IGN NAME NOT REAL]
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I never got into any of that
Past clans and why you left them: Inferno and SychoManiac both leaders left toribash and no replacements
Anyone you know in this clan: Well not realy, i know kindlebob but we havent like talked that much i just saw him and ive seen other player from this clan i wanted to join but there wasent a recrutement till now.
Why do you want us: It would be best to have a clan so i will have real friends unlike other random people they can make fun of you or anything like that but a clan is different thats why i want to join.
Why should we want you: So your clan would stay alive probably always cause im gonna be active in game and on forums alot
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Taekwondo. Worst: Mushu, Wushu, twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi my name is mackeria in toribash sorry i dont wanna give real name im kinda tuff on safety. I started toribash when i was like young not that young and i thought it was awsome because i loved ninja's in from what i heard about this game is you can pretty much be a ninja and control every part so then i decided to play. I went multiplayer i kept playing and now im black belt. So i went in multiplayer i saw some people with these clan tags and they all had the same so they said if you want to join you can so i faced them i beat them all surprisingly and that's when i joined inferno, but i had no idea what to do like i was realy nervouse but then when that clan was gone i got use to it i went to the next clan and then here now im trying to join zone.

Username: mackeria
Id: 2144488
Toricredits: 63264
Qi: 1256
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

Well, you joined another clan already, so....

No.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I stand my ground.

Color is green.

Also by saying my past clans were a secret that means i was in [Secret] herp derp, its no fun when you have to explain things.

alsoalso grunts are good.
Oh my word, TheSecret wants to join Oblivion!

This is quite a momentous occasion.

By the quasi-powers vested in me as an honorary member of Oblivion, I vote YES.

My vote wouldn't count, as far as I know, but what the hell.
fl0w
I think the honorable Trick's vote may count in such an occasion.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Though I'm usually not very talkative I've decided to take part in becoming active forum wise. I'm associated with very few Oblv members despite being in the clan for a little while I hope that changes. I'm rambling anyways my birthday is October 1st.
Note: OblivionBank still is in debt of about 23k I believe to myself due to that event we hosted as a clan decades ago, don't mean to be a bother, but it's been months and I think we've all forgotten. Anyways, sounds dreadful Hawkes, but atleast it's money.

How is everyone?
[i]nquisition
nothing much

It's actually quite fun. I get to touch thousands upon thousands of dollars a day. Today was pretty slow because it's wednesday, so we didn't do much but talk in between customers.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group):l0l_its_a_panda

--- List your alternate accounts:snowypanda<--just to get tc :P

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph. ok.. my name is ashley hartmen im 15 i live in the usa cali FTW! i love puppies toribash and bo2 and during school i love to cheer for my high schools team!!

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? i wanna join the clan because i saw you guys playing before and i wanted to join but i tought i wasnt good enough and today i will try

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? im most of the time in game and id say like 6/10 forum active

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? pink

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not. i also wanted to say im a daddys girl

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? i would scream and it depends what im tied up with cuz i can get out of ducktape :P ive been there before

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen. i would kill my friend cuz family come first!!!! love ya dad i miss you <3
Vote yes for TheSecret.

Otherwise:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.