Toribash
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Ohai, cozza. How are you? It's been a while, indeed.

Also, guys. I just wanted to say that we're being monitored from now on.
And our bank lost ~50k tc.
So, try to do your best and post totally consistent posts with a lot of meaning in them.
And mention a lot of in-game stuff. Make them think that we actually like this game...
That will be hard, I know... but still. Shouldn't be too hard, don't you think?

Now, let the hypocrisy begin!
Today kakajade and I hosted a little nao room. Was totally fun and I played as much as I could. Almost lured another unsuspecting guy in the basement of our van. Sadly enough, the drugs didn't work on him. Oh well...
Updated the recruitment thread aswell. Now, instead of writing a free form app people will have to write an essay about themselves. Isn't that awesome?

On an unrelated note, I discovered that my computer is slightly slower than it could be and that it has some viruses... and that firefox doesn't work anymore :c
Have to find a new browser now... May said to use chrome and that's why I'm not going to use it.
Any tips on what browser to use now?
I'm writing from my newly installed SeaMonkey. Seems kinda fun to use.
Oh, also, having tests. Lots of 'em. The usual.

Edit: Zyrax, stop making us believe that having a gf is a good thing. You won't deceive anyone!

Chrome actually is good, some people say that it's better than ff, i'm using both.
Also what the hell is wrong with your pc? no one told you to not surf through weird sites?
I have tried most of the browser and I find Opera to be the best
Not because it is Norwegian or anything... It is actually a good browser imo
The mobile version of it suckz though so Wouldn't recommend that..

Okay... Need to post longer and better posts and more often ofcourse, I'll do my best
Friends are just like trees... They fall down when you chop them a few times with an axe...
heads
here ar my heads zyrax .
-----
one more
Attached Images
monster.jpg (3.8 KB, 7 views)
awesome head.jpg (4.9 KB, 5 views)
Untitled.jpg (21.7 KB, 6 views)
Un.jpg (4.8 KB, 7 views)
Untitled.jpg (7.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by kakajade_old; Apr 4, 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrUndies View Post
I have tried most of the browser and I find Opera to be the best
Not because it is Norwegian or anything... It is actually a good browser imo
The mobile version of it suckz though so Wouldn't recommend that..

Okay... Need to post longer and better posts and more often ofcourse, I'll do my best

Opera and Safari are the best browsers on PCs and mobiles.
They are great.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
here ar my heads zyrax .
-----
one more

You should really watermark your heads otherwise the will be stolen.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
To be honest i don't think people will steal those.

No being honest in here, he just started.

Also

HOOOOOOOOT♥
Undies, opera won't get my love, okay. It never gets any love at all xD

And kakajade, you still have a long way to go. Just texture more and try to understand what exactly looks good in textures of the pros. Try to copy them at first (not like ripping off their stuff, but copying the style to understand what exactly is good about it).
If you need any references, I'm more than happy to help you with that. But be sure to not rip off anyone's works or plagiarize. That's a big no-no.
Also, you could check out some tutorials. We have plenty of good ones now.
For example, I really enjoyed this one.
I also would suggest you to start browsing deviantart. Watching (and especially analyzing) other people's artwork helps to get better yourself. And you can look up for some tutorials in there aswell.
Btw, what program do you use for drawing?

Saeq, saying the truth is appropriate at all times, but the way you express it matters. You don't want to scare people off from making art, do you? >:C
It just requires a lot of work. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no such thing as "talent".

Also, we got a little room today aswell( about 4 of us ;o)
But then Undies and me decided to play some gotham city impostors xd
Apparently, he's quite pro at shooters...
eh...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
There's no such thing as "talent".

Lies. I've worked like forever on stuff and it still sux

I am sux at texturing and art in general
Last edited by Hush; Apr 4, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lies. I've worked like forever on stuff and it still sux

Hush, my first head was so horrible, the hard disk I stored it in refused to work.
It was that ugly.
And I started making almost decent heads only after a year (or even more) of drawing stuff all the time.
And I still suck :|

And Tabane wants me to draw something by hand. Ew.

Either way, experience > talent. Always.
The amount of work you've put into something matters more than how good initially you are at the certain thing. Of course, it does give some advantage, but not in the long run.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I don't get this anyway.
I can draw decent pictures by hand and am to stupid to making it with a drawing programm.

Also I need people to play BO2 with me on PS3, but I suck at it so please don't be too good.
HOOOOOOOOT♥