Toribash
at the war_hero one at 1 : 33, the same of Pv2 said, BRO WHAT THE..... cmon thats magic /o/ thats really dificult ... hum... G_G... I will try .. xD
i didnt write ma opinion, cauz i waited what ppl will write after me,and the opinions are very interesting

Ma Opinion:

Humans create their god to see hope in this often unfair World,to dont get crazy ,on that much sick shit,what happened in the world all seconds

Humans ever needed someone above them,cauz we are to dumb to think for ourself,so we search our answers from someone in our head created creature,power,monster whatever,to explain ourselve things,we arent able to understand....

in my opinion ,Religion is nothing other as Brainwash, to hide something we shouldnt know, from us....

but thats my opinion,all ppl have their own opinion,how we can see in this thread, fact is cauz of Religion much PPL died , and the holy book isnt so holy ,if u read closely ,that goes for both Bibel and Curaqn ....
The Sleepy Beast
Who are you: my name is daniel i am 13 years old i live in manchester i like to play TB and look around the form i also like playing ps3 and foot ball
why should i care: (a sentence): i am a good player and i will make you proud
Favorite mods: judo,wushu and akido
Accounts: (list your alts, any of them been banned mention it): santaHOHO uSUCKass
Hobbys: (describe them don't list them): friends/ goal
why you and not someone else: (2 sentences minimum): me because mind my french but i wont fuck you around and ive always wanted to join a clan and this was my 1st choice
references: (not people you beat, people who can vouch for you as a good person): extremenii
other: (replays, whatever go here):i have lots of replays but i have not been able to post any
-----
my replays
-----
lmao my real replays
Attached Files
fyeah.rpl (136.2 KB, 6 views)
turnover_x.rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
mahatma.rpl (68.6 KB, 4 views)
WallFlip.rpl (128.8 KB, 5 views)
ginger pubes.rpl (32.7 KB, 5 views)
omfg i won i fukking won.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
fail.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
decapt by 08.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by 0808080808; Mar 1, 2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok wich part don't you understand that you have to F**KING DESCRIBE YOUR HOBBYS don't list them ;)
DO ET
/offtopic
I'm doing hw that's why im online :P
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
look at the replays ginger pubes is mine
omfg i won is mine
up urs mum is mine
fail is mine
decap is mine
ALL OTHER REPLAYS R NOT MINE
Also your post count is too low you have to post a lot more