Toribash
Nationality: USA
Belt: Green
Preferred Mods: Tilt_Fix
Old Clans: None
Why do you want to join?: I want to show off my skills and get better.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Flips, Epic KnockOuts, Punches
Other Qualities: I like to be involved in clans and such.

-----
BTW My username is SoaRVision
Last edited by SoaRVision; Oct 27, 2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Joining UrbanUnit
Belt:
Blue
Nationality:
Australian but living in Uzbekistan
Preferred Mods:
I moslty prefer Aikido because it has small turnframes so you can act and have more precice moves. Others that im good at are: Aikido Big Dojo and Judo.
Old Clans: none
Why do you want to join:
I wanted to join after seeing Swexx, Ern and the rest. You guys inspired me to become better at toribash. I wanted to join for being a better fighter. I would also love to chill out with my friends and just play around and have fun. There are other clans out there like RAWR. but Urban feels like a better place no matter how good the other clans are. UrbanUnit is a Dream Clan
What Kinds Of Skills:
I have quite good Technique and can turn the tide depending on what techniques people are using.
Other Qualities:
I am loyal friendly and calm. I never rage and cry after a low level belt has beat me or anything as dumb as that. I take real martial arts. I do Karate and Aikido. I also self taught gymnastics so i could use those to play Toribash.
Attached Files
URB..rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
Urb2.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
Urb3.rpl (19.1 KB, 4 views)
Urb4.rpl (49.4 KB, 4 views)
Urb5.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
Nationality: 'Murica
Belt: Master
Preferred Mods: I specialize in all
Old Clans: [Crooks]
Why do you want to join?: I feel as if I can add some to [Urban] it's been a dream of mine to get into the clan of the gods, and I may fulfill that dream.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: I can bring some more friendliness to [Urban] and perhaps some more skill.
Other Qualities: I'm not usually an asshole, but if you push me to it, I can be a real mean one. I'm calm, fun to work with, and a nice guy all-around, I'm also good at English.

*Edit*

I forgot to mention that most of my replays are from a previous name I went by, most of my current replays are under that name, and I haven't done very much SP in a while.
Attached Files
#Over - Ambedextric Lies.rpl (108.6 KB, 16 views)
#Over - [1] Smexy_one_shot.rpl (46.4 KB, 10 views)
#Over - Complete Scratch.rpl (77.5 KB, 8 views)
#Reg - Rancid Robot Parts.rpl (301.0 KB, 7 views)
#superspank.rpl (35.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by id; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Forgot replays D:
Gonna take some work away from my mates here and reject the recent batch. Though Regotten looks promising with a little more focus on SP replays. Work on that, try again in a while..looking forward to the improvement.
Forever a Stone
Nationality: 'Murica
Belt: Custom
Preferred Mods: I specialize in all
Old Clans: [Crooks]
Why do you want to join?: I feel as if I can add some to [Urban] it's been a dream of mine to get into the clan of the gods, and I may fulfill that dream.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: I can bring some more friendliness to [Urban] and perhaps some more skill.
Other Qualities: I'm not usually an asshole, but if you push me to it, I can be a real mean one. I'm calm, fun to work with, and a nice guy all-around, I'm also good at English.

Also thank you Rutz for that complement-esk type thing.
Attached Files
#Reg - When worlds break.rpl (680.2 KB, 8 views)
#Reg - Getting Oiled up.rpl (514.1 KB, 7 views)
#Reg - Fall of Man.rpl (168.9 KB, 10 views)
#Reg - Rancid Robot Parts.rpl (301.0 KB, 9 views)
#superspank.rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by id; Nov 21, 2014 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Belt change
I vote that Leilak is rejected
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.