Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
It was never really a rule in the first place, it's dependent on applicants. And it's obvious that Bercat didn't read what I posted originally.

I don't read. Period.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Well in that case
I am unsure about wowing you and making you laugh at the same time that seems very challenging. Like I said I am not an English major.

I guess I could go through some options of how to make this app entertaining (while maintaining a somewhat professional attitude):

-My app as a Nicholas Sparks ripoff.
-My app written only in old English.
-A picture of my wiener.

A wiener pic is defiantly the easy way out so here goes
(I was not allowed to place a picture here so I attached it )
This is a picture Brutus' mother Missy. She is my main bitch. ^

Any way here is the serious section. I have been playing toribash for about two years now. I had another account before this one, but I lost the username after taking an entire summer off. I have achieved a seventh dan black belt in primarily akido. Actually I have not stopped playing akido almost every day since I started this account. I am not extremely forum active because I play constantly making it difficult to do much else.

I would like to join Nitro because I am looking for a strong akido community to strengthen my own skills. At this point I am attempting to fluff this app so it exceeds 200 words. (It was 203 at that point)

I am extremely active in game and play with others well. . . for the most part. I am looking to really get involved in a clan and hope nitro will be a good fit.

Guess I'll tone down my humor for a bit. Maybe that will get me in?

(AYYY that was 295 words,counting this, and that, and this, well you get the picture)
Originally Posted by brutus3 View Post
Well in that case
I am unsure about wowing you and making you laugh at the same time that seems very challenging. Like I said I am not an English major.

I guess I could go through some options of how to make this app entertaining (while maintaining a somewhat professional attitude):

-My app as a Nicholas Sparks ripoff.
-My app written only in old English.
-A picture of my wiener.

A wiener pic is defiantly the easy way out so here goes
(I was not allowed to place a picture here so I attached it )
This is a picture Brutus' mother Missy. She is my main bitch. ^

Any way here is the serious section. I have been playing toribash for about two years now. I had another account before this one, but I lost the username after taking an entire summer off. I have achieved a seventh dan black belt in primarily akido. Actually I have not stopped playing akido almost every day since I started this account. I am not extremely forum active because I play constantly making it difficult to do much else.

I would like to join Nitro because I am looking for a strong akido community to strengthen my own skills. At this point I am attempting to fluff this app so it exceeds 200 words. (It was 203 at that point)

I am extremely active in game and play with others well. . . for the most part. I am looking to really get involved in a clan and hope nitro will be a good fit.

Guess I'll tone down my humor for a bit. Maybe that will get me in?

(AYYY that was 295 words,counting this, and that, and this, well you get the picture)

I know this is going to seem like I'm showing off, but It's the only way to get my point across. This is my application for Nitro.

Application

It is exactly 546 words long and 2805 long. And all of the information is entirely relevant to what the recruiter needed to know (which, in this case was Day). And, at the time I had written that, I was in 8th Grade, with a C in English. To create an application with a more filler than information that is actually relevant is inexcusable.
DENIEDED
Hi there nitro i'm only a yellow belt but i got this achievement called violence perfected which probaby means im good
im 14
accept me cause nitro is awesome and so am i
if you say no i'll find your mom and have some fun with her
Originally Posted by TrainsOFDOOM View Post
Hi there nitro i'm only a yellow belt but i got this achievement called violence perfected which probaby means im good
im 14

words... cannot describe how much pain i feel right now in my brain
you did nothing with your app. even if later on you want to apply please actually LOOK at our highest rated apps

I BANISH THEE FROM OUR REALM, GO BACK TO THE PIT FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!!
that means you're denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TrainsOFDOOM View Post
im 14

DENIEDED
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
I know this is going to seem like I'm showing off, but It's the only way to get my point across. This is my application for Nitro.

Application

DENIEDED

Penis size is now mandatory information you need in your app if we feel you are lying we will ask for pictures
Last edited by Candy; Jun 30, 2015 at 06:29 AM.
Trying
Sorry Valterain but like most of the geeky girls in Chorus you are
DENIED
And just FYI im packing a good tic tac, maybe even a grape if its a good day.
~ Check out my new replay thread!~
Wait you just made my day with this app xD... On the serios part, i was 10 or 11 and i still could've made a better app and you're 14? At 14 you should know how to make a composition for the future job you will apply. (imagine this is your app for your future job). I would just slap you with a penis or dildo on your face and then GTFO of my office.