Toribash
We shall converse about important topics!

So... bout them stuffs... and some of those, er, things...

I objectizzle!

Naw, for serious now.
I'm thinking of kicking together a multi-mod something soon. Wont take place til the new year, but for the first clan even in 2012 I want it to be something cool/fun/generally good.

If people have ideas (for event or prize) feel free to post it or pm me.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Make me a mod!!!! lol :P Even though you dont mean it that way though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
For prizes you can use the stuff on my deactive , also, pick 2dif mods , then switch their objectives, its like an aikido figth on a parkour, but you obviusly have to think of more fun ideas like, a mod where tori always wins and.another.were.he always loses, switch objectives, no one get prize cuz of paradox , u mad contestants ?
trololololol, I like it.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Help! my stepmother's cats wont shut up and i cant sleep! and my bed is half the size of my normal bed and i need the SPACE! and the only things in Iowa are corn and (admittedly suprisingly) trees! and most of the women arent as cute as i remember from the last time i was here!

is this hell? no its IOWA!!!! (get it? GET IT?!?.............damn kids dont watch enough classic movies, go watch field of dreams and get back to me)
[OLDA]
Originally Posted by thehawkeye View Post
Help! my stepmother's cats wont shut up and i cant sleep! and my bed is half the size of my normal bed and i need the SPACE! and the only things in Iowa are corn and (admittedly suprisingly) trees! and most of the women arent as cute as i remember from the last time i was here!

is this hell? no its IOWA!!!! (get it? GET IT?!?.............damn kids dont watch enough classic movies, go watch field of dreams and get back to me)

Cover your feet when you sleep. *random thought*
Also, bring lots of paper bags, the big brown paper bags. They may not be cute, but they can fit under paper bags. Hide what you don't like, and bam, problem solved.

Are you the crazy cat lady?
[Secret]AikidoKP