Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hacked the speed of the foot, didn't even have to hack the dismemberment.

Anyway here is the hacked version with the decap.
Attached Files
skeeeeet.rpl (103.6 KB, 15 views)
8===D
aww, my game crashed :c, that's why i don't play anymore till i get a new pc.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
can you tell me how to do the speed hack? i always wanted to know c:
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I'll just quote a tutorial.

Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
Okay, to sum that quote up. It pretty much is that each "triplet" stands for a joint. It is the same order as the joints listed in the first section of the quote.

If you mess around with the POS, the joint you mess around with teleports to the spot you told it to. the first number in the triplet represents the X co-ordinate. Which is if uke and tori are facing each other its left and right. The second integer in the triplet is the Y co-ordinate, which is forward and backwards. The last number is the Z co-ordinate, which is pretty much up and down, or quite simply, height.
In testing2 I use LINVEL to add momentum to my head and launch it at uke. In testing3, I teleport my head behind Uke's with POS and it stays there because I copy the POS value for a few frames, instead of letting the replay run normally, and it teleports back to its original position by copying the frame before I teleported the head. Make sense?

ANGVEL is the rotation of the joint, like how fast it will spin, and LINVEL is force.

PM me if you have more questions or problems with hacking or something else.
8===D
Nuuu , I dont want to see nagisa's death :<
-----
Why the hell he dated nagisa instead of sakagami though, sakagami is a lot cooler and cuter.
Last edited by Trocher3; May 3, 2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D