Ranking
Hello! My name is Sebastian Järvelä I'm 16 years old and I come from Sweden. My gmt is +2. When I'm not sitting with my pc I'm outside parkouring, and are with friends.I*m going in 1st class in gymnasium and have a lot of schoolwork. I'm onlie at forum everyday and ingame as often as i can
I'm 2nd dan, qi: 2,218 (When I wrote this, Might be slightly higher now) Anyway I do art and loves to play toribash, I'm mostly sparring/parkouring. My favorit mod If i don't parkour or spar is abd.
I've been with, Shadows, BackFlips and Legendary.
I have some alts, but i don't play on them.
I don't really know anyone in this clan, I've been talking to mocu but only about some art stuff.
I wanna join eVo cause you seems like a clan with good qualities and nice members.

I'm sorry for only one sparring replay, I couldn't find anyone good, I'm on another pc then I'm usually are on.

Hope you enjoyed my app :3

*Update with 2 more replays*

Playercard/Art

Attached Files
#Sparring_Avashi_2.rpl (584.9 KB, 4 views)
#Spar with Mobsy -5-.rpl (449.0 KB, 4 views)
abd spar with mystic.rpl (419.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 7, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Name : iSpEEdKillZ ( RL: Justin)
Green Belt but my main is Black Belt.
but i Forget the Password of my main.
I come from Germany i was in German Underground (GerU)

I dont can give you replays because my Pc is lagging.

My Mods are Akaido,twinsword,wushu
i want to join eVo because i think here are really nice People

Bye Justin ( Speed)
Originally Posted by iSpEEdKillZ View Post
Name : iSpEEdKillZ ( RL: Justin)
Green Belt but my main is Black Belt.
but i Forget the Password of my main.
I come from Germany i was in German Underground (GerU)

I dont can give you replays because my Pc is lagging.

My Mods are Akaido,twinsword,wushu
i want to join eVo because i think here are really nice People

Bye Justin ( Speed)

No, sorry
Originally Posted by iSpEEdKillZ View Post
Name:iSpEEdKillZ (Justin)
Belt:Green my Main are Black Belt

Past Clans: GermanUnderground (GerU)

Player Card: Name:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/iSpEEdKillZ.png

Bye. Justin.

No.
Name: Kamron
Belt: Orange(alt)
GMT: -8
Past Clans: I've been in Kira,Ink,and Cobra.
Special Skills: I assume it is directed at Toribash so i am good at playing the game, but nothing outside of that with Toribash.

Player Card
It was being weird so here you go.

Name: Qxrt Rank: 36494

QI:71 Win Ratio: .73

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts: My main is Zeqrah and i made this alt because i wanted a new start mostly cause my rank got to 17k when i lost a match. If you want you can call me Q.

Recommendations:None

Mods I'm Good At: Aikido, Abd, Greykido, and JudoFrac.

Can I Spar? No i havent really tried at it but i think if i gave it a try i could be good.

About Me: Well i live in Las Vegas,Nevada and i was born in Wiesbaden Germany. I'm a male... I think, my favorite sport to play is football and i did play in a league but the season is over I played DB and WR. My favorite football team in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins. I also love paintball.

Why I Want to Join eVo: The reason i want to join eVo is because i have been in a couple clans as i listed, and i felt like i got better through those clans and i think eVo would be better for me to grow and be apart of. eVo would be an amazing clan to be in and i think i am good enough to be apart of it.
Name: Swammy2
Belt: 10th Dan
GMT: London
Past Clans: my memory is not so great its been a while, was in CW, Tint, Piratez years ago. Ill update if i remember more lol(edit:i was in clan clan too >.< how could i forget)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I used to graphic design alot, made a few mods on TB and i can animate stickmen...oh yeah n i made that vid in my sig ages ago

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):
Just Swammy2, past accounts Swammy n Ongbash

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):
I've played with Trip a few times (gigidi), in a lobby with Qubic n Raage too atm getting my ass kicked. Fancy just joined.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):
My fav mod is Ninjutsu n Wushu. I like rk_mma n lenshu but hardly get to play em

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):
I like to think I can lol, I actually suck but i have good control i think, will find replays.

About Yourself:
English contruction worker/ex con/stoner/human

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:
I like the name, members seem cool and its one of few clans still going strong from when i first joined TB,
Attached Files
epic win.rpl (74.4 KB, 5 views)
epic win2.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
rtgrtadfic.rpl (77.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Swammy2; Dec 8, 2013 at 06:17 AM.