Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Nice one Gynx. I'm Silver Elite Master, is that bad for the first 10 Ranked Games? I just got new into that game.

I started like 3 weeks ago and I also got placed Silver Elite Master. I've been ranking up like every 4 days on average or so. I'm GNM atm but I feel I'm close to MG.
Csgo is the first Shooter I've ever played in my life. When I started I didn't know shit. I saw all of the weapons/maps for the first time. Also, I cant rank up to Gn1. I played like 13 matches and won 7 in a row but the ranking system doesn't care
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Csgo is the first Shooter I've ever played in my life. When I started I didn't know shit. I saw all of the weapons/maps for the first time. Also, I cant rank up to Gn1. I played like 13 matches and won 7 in a row but the ranking system doesn't care

Easiest way to rank up is to play against people who are a higher rank than you (the higher the better), do well, and win.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=312582297
There you go Sir.
Playing toribash occassionally, but you can still follow me on
My Steam Group
I found a new main Weapon, the M4A4, I won my first + 2nd Deathmatch with it today ;) I really like that weapon so I bought a skin for it. Now I just need to get unbanned from Matchmaking ._.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
i was on heavy tilt one game so i decide to play later, and im still on tilt surprise :^( being carried makes me feel so shitty
The past 5 games I've played the other team has bought autos when they were losing and they got their asses whooped.

Also, finally got mg because I queued with some normal non-handicap people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|