Toribash
Lindzee just left.
I'm going to search youtube for Clannad nao.

or dragon dive?!!

anyone who put link faster, I watch that.

go go go
Tomoya Okazaki is a third-year high school student who is generally bored with life and doesn't take his studies, future, or anything else seriously. One day, however, he meets a lonely-looking girl in the school courtyard, Nagisa Furukawa. She explains to him the source of her loneliness: she had missed a lot of the previous school year and thus is repeating her third year; everybody that she knew has already graduated, and she is lonely. Tomoya is rather indifferent at first, but decides that he has nothing better to do and spends increasingly more time helping Nagisa restore the school drama club. As his relationship with Nagisa grows, Tomoya begins to open up to various other people around the school as well... tags: Harem, Drama, Romance, Comedy, School Life
Last edited by fireless; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
psh before your crappy anime clannad watch dragon drive alot better

GASP!

You don't call Clannad crappy. Though I respect your opinion since you prefer animes with a lot of action.

Episode 1 of Clannad.

Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
that is what clannad is about and it sounds boring http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/dragon-drive-online
-----
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
GASP!

You don't call Clannad crappy. Though I respect your opinion since you prefer animes with a lot of action.

Episode 1 of Clannad.

and i respect your opinion to watch slow animes about dating and things

only show about dating i like is mo fo the world only god knows love that anime
Last edited by fireless; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anime United
I'm watching dragon dive episode 1 atm.

btw, this is really cool.

How to enable select-to-copy and middle-click-to-paste in windows Just like the way it is on Linux

Last edited by ARMIN0; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think I'm being flamed?

Seriously, have you watched it? I haven't watched Dragon Drive yet but it sounds interesting. Though I prefer anime that has 25 episodes.

Edit: Making Armin cry this week is postponed. Dammit.
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
I think I'm being flamed?

Seriously, have you watched it? I haven't watched Dragon Drive yet but it sounds interesting. Though I prefer anime that has 25 episodes.

how are you being flamed and 38 eps is not that bad

and no i have not watched clannad and i dont think i will, never cared for slice of life/ things like that they just bore me
Anime United
Why don't you try to watch Clannad. Key word: try.

I'll try to watch Dragon Drive since I have a slight fetish in dragons.