Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have since turned to rock. from Hip-Hop to rock is a big jump. I was just getting bored of Hip-Hop so i started listen to Fezch's music. Tat's rock and what not, but now im past disturbed they are to normal for me. I now listen to mudvayne, nonpoint, slipknot, that sort of shit. I also have a fetish for techno, i like good bass and no singing, just straight techno. Though a few song's i enjoy that have singing are I Wish by Skazi, Becoming Insane by Infected Mushroom. Im looking for some good trance artist's, like a definite artist because over youtube all you see is "hard trance" and stuff, they don't actually specify and artist. So to those who listen to techno, could you please name some good artists?
Huh? i didn't do it ;o

Oh i see, well im just gunna bring up random stuff to talk about. Like, 3k owing to me by Playaj ]:<
In-Game Name:Nevets96
Belt:4th Dan
In Game/Forum activity: depends on day Mon-Thurs 1-2 hours Weekends 3-6 hours(a day)
Wo I know from Nano: PLayaj
GMTGMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Where I cum from:IM from El Salvador but i live in de US
Clans: I was leader of MastaStrike but it died
reason to take me in: i dunno...im cool and ill helpp u nano in pretty much in any way (except wit tc)