Toribash
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
lol... Guys, do you know what's up with the green dots under the post count? What's that? And how do I get them?

Any help here Bust3r?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
You're only a few days late... lol.

Everyone knows, and we all knew they would get it before us, because they had their DSC before us, and therefore sent in the application before us.

i know that duude. im just sayin
ORMO
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Any help here Bust3r?

Reputation system. Check out the discussion board, Chac made a thread.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
dammit, you motherfuckers with your double boxes >: (
you all think you're better than me dont you!
Wait, what
o.o
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
I has two!
GIVES ME MOAR.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Gwie View Post
Oh hey there! What's this rep thing? ;o

Was implented before but it got removed for some reason, then back again, gone, back again etc, hopefully it's here to stay for a while even though I don't quite like the idea of people being judged by others so freely and in the open.
It doesn't even do anything yet, just adds more green or red squaes under you name.
What's even the point?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD