Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Please let me rephrase for you: ''DMG BOYS, i didn't take a screenshoot of the game i promoted because i was carried in fucks...''

User received infraction: shitposting
Last edited by ed; Jul 22, 2015 at 08:57 AM.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Please let me rephrase for you: ''DMG BOYS, i didn't take a screenshoot of the game i promoted because i was carried in fucks...''

"carried in fucks"

what does that even mean

sfdf

There's the game I ranked up and the two games I played afterwards, also the 2nd game's top frag timed out after a 12-3 half and we ended up taking the game afterwards. I'm 60% sure he was walling.
Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 22, 2015 at 08:37 AM.
Nvm, will never post on forum again, ed doesn't know what's a joke. or o...s

User received infraction: doesn't learn lesson
Last edited by box; Jul 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
no you were just being retarded.

also i made 4 cents betting gj pulling out now gotta cash out so i can get myself a piece of gum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Just installed CS:GO again
I was MG1 and now I need to win another competitive game to get a rank again

Is it possible to get like.. silver rank, or eagle? Or is your new rank based on your last, so I shouldn't expect a bit jump between them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
azzeffir getting rekt by the mods

also miko I think you will get somewhere around your previous rank in a range of gn2-mge or something like that
dreamy suicide act
You're probably going to get the exact same rank.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

Finally achieved the dream boys.

EDIT: Took 2~ months because I got deranked about 3 times to MGE between then and now. Decided to have fun rather than trying hard, deagling all the time, never saving and playing with Americans (:P) I think it did wonders for my aim and my general game sense, so when I decide to play properly I can clutch way more reliably.

Nice one Gynx. I'm Silver Elite Master, is that bad for the first 10 Ranked Games? I just got new into that game.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I started csgo on january and played almost everyday until may. (I had never played any cs before)

I got ranked on silver elite, got to SEM in 2 days and it took me like 2 months to get to GN1.. and then it was pretty easy ranking up all of the sudden
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Nice one Gynx. I'm Silver Elite Master, is that bad for the first 10 Ranked Games? I just got new into that game.

That's pretty good for not having any experience with counter strike games, I started at Silver 3 and I'm a DMG now.
-----
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
I started csgo on january and played almost everyday until may. (I had never played any cs before)

I got ranked on silver elite, got to SEM in 2 days and it took me like 2 months to get to GN1.. and then it was pretty easy ranking up all of the sudden

I took about a 6 month break after getting to gold nova 3, and then when I did my placement matches I was placed in Silver 4 or Silver elite, I don't remember which. It took me about a month to get back to Gn3.
Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 23, 2015 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump