Toribash
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
I finally have my own pc :3

I know that feeling. It feels amazing, no more hassle having to share PCs with people, can download whatever you want (You know what I mean ;) ) and have fun.

Since I got my PC I've just been playing Dota 2, Fortnite, CS:GO and League of Legends but I've also been messing around with FL Studios 12 making beats. It's fun af.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
I know that feeling. It feels amazing, no more hassle having to share PCs with people, can download whatever you want (You know what I mean ;) ) and have fun.

Since I got my PC I've just been playing Dota 2, Fortnite, CS:GO and League of Legends but I've also been messing around with FL Studios 12 making beats. It's fun af.

Yeah definitely, I got my own in October last year and I was playing Skyrim a lot back then. Now I'm hitched on Rocket League.
Wade: AS suck ass
Yes, its been snowing here for 2 days now ... had to use my dad's car for the time being .. since its a Jeep, and my car is a sports car ... with Summer Tires
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Yes, its been snowing here for 2 days now ... had to use my dad's car for the time being .. since its a Jeep, and my car is a sports car ... with Summer Tires

Oh we have the same problem in the uk but it snows on and off so I have no idea what to wear + the wind xd
print("Hello, World!")