Toribash
Never call your parents a hypocrite.

xD, I nearly get bitch smacked if I say shit like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
So guys... I believe I made my mother cry

I was eating food, and me and my mother wanted a drink. I pulled out the soda and poured my cup. But every time I ask her for things she ignores me because I'm a child. Every time she asks me, I have to do it otherwise she reminds herself of the shit that made her sad, like puppies with cancer or some shit. I am framed by this point, because what she does is pour her soda and leaves me to do it. I don't pour her soda and she gets angry at me.

Niiiiice

I said not to be a hypocrite, took me to the room, mocked me, and I made my points on why I called her that and she started bawling.

Ordinarily she would have kicked my ass, but I tested her and she didn't want to back up her words.

Yay motherly figure, you're a fucking psycho.

You may think I'm an asshole, but I probably am, THIS was the first time in about a year I did this...

gg mom, gg, I call you hypocrite, you hate me

pls guys, any of this shit happen to ya?

Moms with feelings that are easily hurt by the smallest shit.
Been there done that.

Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
I feel like it's gonna get worse with girlfriends

Thank fuck I don't have one yet

Wait, "Hauntin' since 1990" and you don't have a girlfriend yet, and you live with your mom?

:o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ugh know wat you feel man. :o
I mean i didnt have the same situation or even close to this one, but my is always "so worried " about me, like once when she came for me when i was in girlfriend house and it took me some time, so she called again and said "end doing what you are doing at the moment and come out". I had to apologise for like an hour and say that im ressponisble.
But it was some time ago, and now i even think that mom kinda likes my gf so its not that bad at all. ^^
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|